What's new

Combo List - Ferra/Torr The FerraTory - Laboratory of Combos [XL Update Pending]

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I'm so tempted to become lackey after learning I can combo off his uppercut.
Can you only combo off raw uppercut or can you combo off uppercut used in mid combo? Like his ex dp, into uppercut, then whatever ender?
Video on the way.

@Immortal Kombat
As long as you aren't piling on too much gravity, Torr can usually combo out of his uppercut after the low and OH starters. If you are worried about it landing, MBing a roll will pretty much ensure you can combo out of d.2 d.1 every time.

Last edited:

Eminent

Forum Lurker
All variations
b2,3,2+4 walk forward slightly f3 f2 4xxENDER (In Vicious 11 hits, 35% with boss toss ender)

Also dunno if this is known but in Ruthless variation Pain and Gain can be stacked 3 times. At level 3, f2~4xxXRAY does 65%... lmao

Premonitionist

Call Me Premo - Mileena, D'Vorah, Cassie, Kitana.
My brother is maining Ferr/Torr so I decided to go in the lab with them for a little bit, here's a midscreen no meter 39% combo I found while I was in there. It's for the Vicious Variation.

Edit: Found out this is actually character specific, don't know all the characters that this can be done on, but I do know that Goro is one of them. Sorry people who tried this before I knew : /

39% No meter midscreen - JiP2,B+2,3,2+4,Dash,NJP,F+3 ~ F+2 ~ 4,Boss Toss. It does 37% without the Jump in 2.

Last edited:

MK Led

Umbasa
Hey follow F/Ters, I'm having some issues with the timing needed to connect f3 to 4 (and f2) in a combo, anyone have any helpful tips on how to execute that?

Edit: seriously, this and the njp after a dash in a combo? Have you guys not updated your game or am I just really bad at this one thing for some reason? :confused:

Last edited:

nicomatc

victory has defeated uuuu...
just basics can add jump in or run xx u1 or 2 to extend or go for resets or throw cancels

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
Got 2 mid screen combos for Vicious

b2,3,2+4 R/C F3 f2 f2 d1~Boss toss 36%

This combo is pretty wonky, the 2nd F2 has to hit as early as possible for D1 to hit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This combo is also wonky, it can only be done at either point blank or a few steps away. Step too far back and your R/C won't be able to get there in time for NJP

Edit:Premonitionist posted the 37% so I took it down, left the wonky note.

AceOfKnaves

Hallucin8
Hey follow F/Ters, I'm having some issues with the timing needed to connect f3 to 4 (and f2) in a combo, anyone have any helpful tips on how to execute that?
I found it easy to look at torrs foot, hit f3 as early as possible and the moment his foot hits the ground you should be able to hit 4

Wetdoba

All too easy...

Edit: seriously, this and the njp after a dash in a combo? Have you guys not updated your game or am I just really bad at this one thing for some reason? :confused:
the nuetral jump is after a run cancel not a dash

MK Led

Umbasa
the nuetral jump is after a run cancel not a dash
I don't think you can neutral jump cancel out of a run? unless you mean canceling the run and then njping, but that seems like it would take too long to continue the combo...

I found it easy to look at torrs foot, hit f3 as early as possible and the moment his foot hits the ground you should be able to hit 4
And thanks! I literally just watched a video of the f3~4 and came to the same conclusion, i've got the f3~f2 down now, but I haven't had a shot at the 3~4 since I've learnt this.

Forr

Variationless Ferra Torr
More organized collection of combos from the council.

Lackey

Low starter, meterless, switch sides:

F2, NjP, F3, 4xxDBF1 = 33%
F2, NjP, F4, F3xxDBF1= 31%
F2, F3, 4xxDBF1 = 31%
F2, D2, D1xxDBF1 =30%
F2, F3, 11, D1xxDBF1 = 28%

Low starter, meterless, same side :

F2, F3, F2, D1xxDBF1 =31%
F2, D2, D1xxBF2 = 28%
F2, F3, 4xxBF2 = 26%

Low starter, 1 meter, same side:

F2, 4xxDB2ex, (walk foward slightly) F2, D1xxDBF1 = 38%
F2, F3, 4xxDB2ex, F3xxBF2 = 36%

Low starter, 1 meter, switch sides :

F2, F3, 4xxDB2ex, F3xxDBF1 = 39%
F2, NjP, F3, 4xxDB2ex, F3xxDBF1 = 38%
F2, 4xxDB2ex, 4xxDBF1 = 37%
F2, F4, F3xxDB2ex, D1xxDBF1 = 35%

Low starter, 1 meter, choose side :

F2, NjP, F3, 4xxDBF1ex = 36%

Last edited:

Premonitionist

I don't think you can neutral jump cancel out of a run? unless you mean canceling the run and then njping, but that seems like it would take too long to continue the combo...

And thanks! I literally just watched a video of the f3~4 and came to the same conclusion, i've got the f3~f2 down now, but I haven't had a shot at the 3~4 since I've learnt this.
After the B+2,3,2+4 String mash dash and then when he starts to dash just hold up for the neutral jump, as soon as his feet leave the floor push 1 or 2 for the punch, at least that's how I did it. I didn't run cancel in that combo I posted.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
After the B+2,3,2+4 String mash dash and then when he starts to dash just hold up for the neutral jump, as soon as his feet leave the floor push 1 or 2 for the punch, at least that's how I did it. I didn't run cancel in that combo I posted.
^ this.
Torr has a surprisingly good dash. After a b.23 2+4, you have enough time to dash in and use his f.4 which is 16 frames, so I can imagine you'd have time to do a njp

Audit

Falls down too much
So now that it's pretty much confirmed that different characters have different gravities and fall speeds, are these combos universal to the entire cast? I know the day one combo I posted wasn't LOL.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
So now that it's pretty much confirmed that different characters have different gravities and fall speeds, are these combos universal to the entire cast? I know the day one combo I posted wasn't LOL.
Yeah, they are actually easier to land on big bodies but they work the same for everyone.

Pretty sure these are all universal, and seem easier on the big bodies but that just might be placebo. Anyways the only cool combo in here is the corner Forward 2 Combo I did, since it keeps the opponent in the corner. Notations are in the description.

Premonitionist

Bigger bodies, bigger hitbox. Wouldn't doubt there's some combos that only work on bigger characters.

Just discovered that NJP whiffs on like the whole cast, haha sorry @MK Led . It works on goro, but it's not that reliable, I would probably just do B+2,3,1+2,Dash,F+2~4,Boss Toss for an easy 33% without Jump In.
Edit: you can add a F+3 before the 4 into boss toss to make it 35% without jump in.

AceOfKnaves

Hallucin8
Just discovered that NJP whiffs on like the whole cast, haha sorry @MK Led . It works on goro, but it's not that reliable, I would probably just do B+2,3,1+2,Dash,F+2~4,Boss Toss for an easy 33% without Jump In.
Edit: you can add a F+3 before the 4 into boss toss to make it 35% without jump in.
alternativley you can do b+2,3,2+4~f~f3~f2~4~boss toss. For 35% or 36%
the timings a little tight but it's also pretty easy once you get it down.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
I tried getting that njp for a good 30 minutes after I saw that post too :(