What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
The KP3 dream is real! (I hope)

We just kept making one wrong assumption after another. We assumed that kp3 will be announced at evo when no such promise were made and when it didn't, people fell into despair and assumed it's never coming and kept bashing on those who still believe it's coming.

Like Boon flat out reassured them before that injustice 2 wont kill kp3, Yet they insist to be pessimistic. He did it again now reassuring people that it's not a troll and there is a big news coming, not just a balance patch or continued pc port but something that is BIG for all the community. How can ppl still have doubts now is beyond me.

shura30

Shura
it was never said there was going to be an announcement at evo
the tweet with capitalized E V O letters was just hours before the prize money one

still can't understand why people did expect something there

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I expect it to be the pot bonus for VSFighting since it's on the 6th/7th of August but we'll see.

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone
I expect it to be the pot bonus for VSFighting since it's on the 6th/7th of August but we'll see.
Most likely... sad times.

Edit: I say that not because I think VSF doesn't deserve it, but because it'll be another really late pot bonus announcement that will hardly convince more than a handful of people to go. People need to plan this kind of stuff ahead of time, because last minute trips are pretty expensive.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Most likely... sad times.

Edit: I say that not because I think VSF doesn't deserve it, but because it'll be another really late pot bonus announcement that will hardly convince more than a handful of people to go. People need to plan this kind of stuff ahead of time, because last minute trips are pretty expensive.
Not sad for me lol, KP2 and the patches haven't been that great for me imo. They did some stuff alright but there have been some terrible/hasty changes and characters/variations that have needed changes that have been completely ignored for several patches.

Exactly, I was already planning to go a while ago but I STILL haven't been able to book stuff yet. Gonna get it done this week since I have confirmations of people going now. You going?