What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Boon did keep repeating the he wanted to support MKX and Injustice 2 for a long time at E3.

Announcing KP3 at EVO instead of an Injustice character would be super interesting.

Noob, Jade, ????, and throw in Batman to get people hyped for Injustice 2.

That said, I personally don't see it actually happening.

JDM

Noob
I'm done with MKX for now, KP3 could hype me back up to play it again, but I seriously doubt it's happening. I wonder what Boon's reason for tweeting that was.

Just give me Rain and Fujin pls

HanSolo

Noob
At this point theres only a couple characters they could add that would pique my interest enough to lab them, so not too worried about who they add.

This is great news though. Pretty much confirms that NRS is going to support both games and I think we can assume there will be more MK esl. Up to the community at this point.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
NRS would be the perfect choice for a horror fighter or newer TMNT fighting game, their gritty style would fit either naturally :)

KP3 hint? hmmm

trufenix

bye felicia
This is great news though. Pretty much confirms that NRS is going to support both games and I think we can assume there will be more MK esl. Up to the community at this point.
It IS up to the community, but this confirms absolutely nothing except the gulability continues to be real.

Did he say anything regarding the story mode of I2? Like will it have a chapter system like MKvDC and be much longer than the average MK story mode? (2-3 hours perhaps?)

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Did he say anything regarding the story mode of I2? Like will it have a chapter system like MKvDC and be much longer than the average MK story mode? (2-3 hours perhaps?)
I think I recall him saying the story mode will be comic booked style in one of his interviews so that would mean in chapters.