What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
With MKX they announced the game a week before e3 then showed gameplay at e3 itself.
Wait do you think they'd have some sort of alpha gameplay to show us? I remember a terrible looking version of MKX but was it really that early? Oh my god as I type this I'm coming to the realisation that we might have a little bit of gameplay. I'm in shock thinking.

Now I'm hella excited for this game lmao

E

Eldriken

Wait do you think they'd have some sort of alpha gameplay to show us? I remember a terrible looking version of MKX but was it really that early? Oh my god as I type this I'm coming to the realisation that we might have a little bit of gameplay. I'm in shock thinking.

If they show gameplay footage, I hope it's a quick clip of Doomsday using Earth Shake against the entire cast and then it's followed up with, "It's back, scrubs!" :DOGE

Scott The Scot

If they show gameplay footage, I hope it's a quick clip of Doomsday using Earth Shake against the entire cast and then it's followed up with, "It's back, scrubs!" :DOGE
Eldiken. I'm not laughing. Simmer down. GOD I HATE DOOMSDAY SO MUCH. ABSOLUTE POTATO. No. I'm calm. I'm caaaaalm

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
It's the pause button. Boon is just telling us to be on hold :DOGE
Meh, we know Injustice II is coming, though

Colest

Mid-Tier 'Mancer Main

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but didn't they announce MKX with that rap cinematic of Sub vs Scorp? With it being a year off and presumably mocap still going on with that tweet Pig pointed out I would be a bit skeptical that actual gameplay footage will be shown.

On a side note, I really hope MKX isn't dropped completely from support. Demand has been shown for another KP, a balance patch would probably be appreciated by many, and the game at the very least needs the gross bugs fixed like canceling jump recovery into specials and ermac's health regen bug.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but didn't they announce MKX with that rap cinematic of Sub vs Scorp? With it being a year off and presumably mocap still going on with that tweet Pig pointed out I would be a bit skeptical that actual gameplay footage will be shown.

On a side note, I really hope MKX isn't dropped completely from support. Demand has been shown for another KP, a balance patch would probably be appreciated by many, and the game at the very least needs the gross bugs fixed like canceling jump recovery into specials and ermac's health regen bug.
From what I remember, they dropped that trailer about a few days before E3. And at that same E3, showed off actual in-game footage.

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
Idk, I think it's possibly related to MKX given the font they're using for the pause-like looking image. Wouldn't injustice 2 have its own font / style, even if being teased?

Maybe it's for KP3 and they're only showing half of the II...

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
Am i the only one who doesn't give a shit about injustice 2 ?
Exactly the same here. I thought it was pretty lacklustre. I played a bit with Harley who was fun, but I soon got distracted by SF4 which was a much better game.

Hopefully it will be decent this time and get rid of stupid gimmicks like the wager system.

Bring on the MK11 project instead or go the SF toute by making an "Ultra" version of MKX with an extension of the story and characters etc I say

Scott The Scot

Stream of tweets from Boon just out!

------------------------------

-So he didn't deny Canary and Huntress.
-More guest character posibilties since the character won't die. Cool! I guess.