What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

Rocket

For the Shirai Ryu.
I wish I could be you for a day. I'd love to see what it's like in your head with that imagination.
Thanks for quoting, never would have realised that i fucked up mid sentence and it's a pretty sadistic mind, you sure you wanna see what it's like cause i don't think you got the balls mate.

Rocket

For the Shirai Ryu.
Fucking brilliant, gonna have a sweaty fat alcoholic fuck added to the roster soon, that vile bastard should be no where near this game, bad enough he was in the campaign but now he's gonna be playable, such a waste of a perfectly good spot.

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
Ok hippie. It may be an opinion but everybody's gonna be hating on something in kp2 and it'll all most likely be against chubs.
It certainly sounds like you're livid about Billy Blanks, but everyone's screaming in unison about Leatherface.

Just apply that hate to a punching bag or a bowl of hamburger meat and worcestershire sauce to make some salty meatloaf.

Rocket

For the Shirai Ryu.
It certainly sounds like you're livid about Billy Blanks, but everyone's screaming in unison about Leatherface.

Just apply that hate to a punching bag or a bowl of hamburger meat and worcestershire sauce to make some salty meatloaf.
Ok zenmaster fuckwit, wise teachings, can see why you're the head lackey of chubs, leading all those goons that follow that lost cause of a character.

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
Ok zenmaster fuckwit, wise teachings, can see why you're the head lackey of chubs, leading all those goons that follow that lost cause of a character.
*sigh*. You're just shouting insults akin to a child, bro.
Oh, and the point that he's a ''lost cause''? No he isn't, otherwise he wouldn't be in the game. It's actually the antitheses of a lost cause. If he was a lost cause, another lucky group of fans would see their day.
All these flavors, and you choose salty.

Rocket

For the Shirai Ryu.
The hell does that have to do with anything, he's in the game so he isn't a lost cause, there has been too many instances of things being put into games and it still being a lost cause even games alone which have been made to continue the series and it being hated by a massive amount of people, cho is a character that shits, burps and spews everywhere, he does not belong in mkx as well as leather face and xeno and is that your worst bosco? comparing me to a child and a old as fuck meme, go back to your zinnia and take your insults with you, buttercup. lotney fratelli could do better than you with insults.

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
The hell does that have to do with anything, he's in the game so he isn't a lost cause, there has been too many instances of things being put into games and it still being a lost cause even games alone which have been made to continue the series and it being hated by a massive amount of people, cho is a character that shits, burps and spews everywhere, he does not belong in mkx as well as leather face and xeno and is that your worst bosco? comparing me to a child and a old as fuck meme, go back to your zinnia and take your insults with you, buttercup. lotney fratelli could do better than you with insults.
Like I said previously, "That's like, your opinion man."
You could stay mad while I enjoy the game even more.

Rocket

For the Shirai Ryu.
The image ain't even showing man, Glad it ain't cause i've had enough of looking at that walrus after watching that trailer, you just keep it loaded in photo viewer, have fun gawking at that image.

Well way to go Ed book making another shit dlc, guest characters are so lame idk why people love them here. Bo rai cho is cool to me and so is the cyborg at least there is that but leather face wtf? The only plus side to alien is he is kind of like Baraka the silhouettes Ed originally showed had nothing to do with this lmfao trolled again

Bomborge

Aspiring scrub
Well way to go Ed book making another shit dlc, guest characters are so lame idk why people love them here. Bo rai cho is cool to me and so is the cyborg at least there is that but leather face wtf? The only plus side to alien is he is kind of like Baraka the silhouettes Ed originally showed had nothing to do with this lmfao trolled again
If you referring to "here" as TYM, think again. Most people are pretty unhappy so far.
Now if "here" is NRS, thats because guest characters rake in the cash.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
So I'm not sure if this is refering to how Bo Rai Cho will be used in MKX or was previously used in MK:D

However a thought that popped into my head:
After seeing this Tweet:

I wonder if this means all or most of the DLC characters from KP2 are going to be somewhat unorthodox. Maybe Bo Rai Cho will actually have his stances back, such as Drunken Fist or Sumo or whatever the last stance was in Deception. Who knows, just throwing ideas out there. What do you guys think?

Immortal

Blind justice....
So I'm not sure if this is refering to how Bo Rai Cho will be used in MKX or was previously used in MK:D

However a thought that popped into my head:
After seeing this Tweet:

I wonder if this means all or most of the DLC characters from KP2 are going to be somewhat unorthodox. Maybe Bo Rai Cho will actually have his stances back, such as Drunken Fist or Sumo or whatever the last stance was in Deception. Who knows, just throwing ideas out there. What do you guys think?
I'm calling it now, Bo Rai Cho 3 variations: farting, drinking, sleeping. :>

Damit it sounds like i would be describing you, Scott. :D

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I'm calling it now, Bo Rai Cho 3 variations: farting, drinking, sleeping. :>
Oh. My. God.

I've been so hung up on Robot Smoke being one varaition, that I forgot that Bo Rai Cho would have 3 variations. Jesus christ, disregard my thought then lol