What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

Professor Oak

Are you a boy or girl?
I dont think there are any four Mortal Kombat Characters that would disappoint me, tbh. I really hope there arent guests, but thats probably inevitable.

Bo Rai Cho and Baraka are pretty much locks, IMO. Im gonna say a female is certain, so likely Sindel, Li Mei, Frost, or Sareena in order of likelihood.

And probably a Xenomorph. Which is again, IMO, hella weak. The only glimmer of hope is the Motaro argument. It would take a possibly too hard to achieve retooling of all moves, especially xrays and fatals, due to a Xenomorph's size and body type.

Spawn is the only other guest that Ive really heard rumblings about. But I assume hes more likely to be in IGAU2. Sweet Tooth is a Sony character, and theyve said no more console exclusives.

I just hope they come from left field with 4 awesome MK characters that we dont necessarily expect. But, like I said, I doubt Ill be disappointed with the pack unless its two more guests. That would really upset me.

Rain, Fujin, Li Mei, Bo Rai Cho, Baraka, Sindel, Sareena, and the cyborgs all deserve a spot in MKX considering the lore doesnt really allow for some to return next game without a swerve, and the others played a role in this games story. Who's next tho, ffs?

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
The hype would have been much higher for this reveal of a reveal on Thursday if they didn't wait so damn long. Like, you're supposed to maintain some sort of interest but I got so bored waiting that I lost a lot of interest. It's nice that something finally came out of NRS regarding that.

With that said...
Errr mmmuh gaaawd we're getting kloser to da reveal guise

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
Okay, I check Boon's twitter periodically. Everytime Boon places a nice, scrumptious reveal reveal in front of us, the damn site self-destructs.
This is abnormal.

i seriously think most are desensitized . i know i am .. i mean im a lil excited but now im more like "just get if over with so i can see if im sticking with my main or not"

if there was half the trolling id prob be double as excited.... funny how that works.. :coffee:

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I'm kindda worried though because of that old news about NRS buying the rights to use Spawn in the game.

I think he has a chance of making it in KP2.

Even though I'd probably pick him up if he's in, because I like him, I'd much prefer MK characters.

Skedar70

Noob
I'm kindda worried though because of that old news about NRS buying the rights to use Spawn in the game.

Even though I'd probably pick him up if he's in, because I like him, I'd much prefer MK characters.
NRS didn't buy the license. The creator of Spawn only mentioned that he would like and would be open to the idea of licencing spawn for an mk game. This doesn't mean that any negotiations took place. I wish one of the cyborgs make it and a really hope they don't put stupid Bo rai cho in the game.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
They have waited way too long on this imo, I'm not that hype right now :/ No doubt once Fujin gets revealed I'm going to pop the fuck off at finally getting to play my main though lol

They had a short deal but apparently something happened (falling out or something, I personally can't confirm it's just what others have said) so they can't use him any more.

E

Eldriken

They have waited way too long on this imo, I'm not that hype right now :/ No doubt once Fujin gets revealed I'm going to pop the fuck off at finally getting to play my main though lol

They had a short deal but apparently something happened (falling out or something, I personally can't confirm it's just what others have said) so they can't use him any more.
I hope Fujin doesn't make it in because that will lead to less discussion about him, which will in turn result in less arguing from you. :DOGE

Youphemism

I hope Fujin doesn't make it in because that will lead to less discussion about him, which will in turn result in less arguing from you. :DOGE
Why do you always insinuate I like arguing or try to start an argument? :( I really don't #BibleThump People argue with me :DOGE

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
The hype would have been much higher for this reveal of a reveal on Thursday if they didn't wait so damn long. Like, you're supposed to maintain some sort of interest but I got so bored waiting that I lost a lot of interest. It's nice that something finally came out of NRS regarding that.
Pretty much exactly how I feel. I clicked the thread, saw they're revealing who one of the new characters will be, and was just like "meh". Too drawn out. Online way I would mark out is if I see Noob Saibot, but anyone else wouldn't get me overly hype. Maybe if Sindel is done right but I'm skeptical.

Had they struck the iron while it was hot so to say, they could've released shit on a stick and it probably would've gotten me hype lol. Now it'll take personal favs to get hype, other characters will get me like "I'll see", and BoCho will turn my stomach in disgust.

Youphemism

Pretty much exactly how I feel. I clicked the thread, saw they're revealing who one of the new characters will be, and was just like "meh". Too drawn out. Online way I would mark out is if I see Noob Saibot, but anyone else wouldn't get me overly hype. Maybe if Sindel is done right but I'm skeptical.

Had they struck the iron while it was hot so to say, they could've released shit on a stick and it probably would've gotten me hype lol. Now it'll take personal favs to get hype, other characters will get me like "I'll see", and BoCho will turn my stomach in disgust.
Oh wait is it only one character they're revealing? I thought it was all of them! Goddamnit...

aieches

#freeHomelee2016

im in the same boat man.. i really dont want any other guest chars but if they did spawn right, id be pretty happy.. and also id rather have a grappler type Engineer from Prometheus vs a xenomorph. but like thats gonna happen.

E

Eldriken

im in the same boat man.. i really dont want any other guest chars but if they did spawn right, id be pretty happy.. and also id rather have a grappler type Engineer from Prometheus vs a xenomorph. but like thats gonna happen.
Spawn would make an excellent grappler. :O He could be a long ranged grappler. OH MY DAYS. (@Braindead, did I do it right? :p)

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
Spawn would make an excellent grappler. :O He could be a long ranged grappler. OH MY DAYS. (@Braindead, did I do it right? :p)
yeah one variation with chains and cape as a grappler
one variation all about the guns
one variation all about the ectoplasma and teleport 59:45:04:3 ( sorry ermac)

nrs- just hire me