What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
Daaaamn! We only got two more boots to go, and we all know boot number 5 is Jax. So who's number 2!? :O
Its definitely Erron Black.

This has been discussed prior.

Also, on another note, since we get some breakdown of Erron Black, Shinnok and Liu (presumably), does that rule out Liu NOT being the story mode unlockable?

Here's to hoping the story mode unlock(s) will be Baraka or Fujin!

:rolleyes:

aldazo

Waiting for Havik

Also, on another note, since we get some breakdown of Erron Black, Shinnok and Liu (presumably), does that rule out Liu NOT being the story mode unlockable?

It's gonna be Rain, the guy that leak the sonya and jax photos wasn't sure if Rain will be playable or not. But I would like Fujin for DLC.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.

Obviously I missed that part of the discussion, else I wouldn't have said what I said. Is it confirmed to be Erron Black? Remember when people said boot #3 was a girl's footwear? It turned out to be Lhu Kaing's. So unless it's confimed, it's pure speculation unless there's a comparable image you can put against the boot and prove it's Errons ;)

I think Loo Kung being revealed kind of rules him out of being the unlockable, I think the unlockable will be Shinnok or something like that.

Also, fuck Baraka. :p

Yeah, I think #2 and #5 are Jax/Jacqui because of the whole "Jacks" thing from awhile back.

I really hope Fujin is the unlockable character, if it's not Shinnok or Liu then who the fuck is it? and if it is one of them, that would be seriously underwhelming.

Zev

Cages_Shades from MKO
Indeed the speculation does continue! I think Jaqueline's boots might be similar to #2.
Yeah, I think #2 and #5 are Jax/Jacqui because of the whole "Jacks" thing from awhile back.

I really hope Fujin is the unlockable character, if it's not Shinnok or Liu then who the fuck is it? and if it is one of them, that would be seriously underwhelming.
No Jaqcui's is very similair to Jax's, she wears military boots.

Kenshi's boots are shown in the shaolin trailer, could someone grab a still so we can have proof he's not boot 2, he's the only character left that it could possibly be from the "leaked" roster. It doesnt look like it's his though., so my money is still on there's more.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
No Jaqcui's is very similair to Jax's, she wears military boots.

Kenshi's boots are shown in the shaolin trailer, could someone grab a still so we can have proof he's not boot 2, he's the only character left that it could possibly be from the "leaked" roster. It doesnt look like it's his though., so my money is still on there's more.
I know, that's the frame I remember seeing her boot and it looks like boot #2 to me. Boot #2 looks like a military style boot to me :/

Dark

Noob
I know, that's the frame I remember seeing her boot and it looks like boot #2 to me. Boot #2 looks like a military style boot to me :/
Boot 2 doesn't have laces up it like that.

And it's not Kenshi from the new trailer either. But that doesn't necessarily mean there's another character. Could be an alt costume for anyone. Liu Kang's boot is from his young version, and i doubt that's his main costume.

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
Boot 2 doesn't have laces up it like that.

And it's not Kenshi from the new trailer either. But that doesn't necessarily mean there's another character. Could be an alt costume for anyone. Liu Kang's boot is from his young version, and i doubt that's his main costume.
It should be noted that some of the character models have changed since E3 2014, (some more drastic than others) and knowing Boon, I could imagine the boots being based on 'outdated' models.

Silly Ed. :DOGE