What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
It's really interesting what they've done with Loie Kangone. I hope he has a new origin, not just a banale ressurection.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I'm becoming more and more convinced that we don't know who the unlockable fighter is. I thought it would be Kang or Black. But if they get shown Friday, I doubt it.
I was thinking the same.

If Liu Kang is revealed on the stream tomorrow, he will absolutely not be the unlockable fighter for story mode.

If that's the case and it's someone else, my money would be on Noob. Ideally, it would be Noob/Smoke. Noob for one variation, Smoke for another and Noob/Smoke as the 3rd variation.

xX_Atrocitus_Xx

Blood & Rage
I was thinking the same.

If Liu Kang is revealed on the stream tomorrow, he will absolutely not be the unlockable fighter for story mode.

If that's the case and it's someone else, my money would be on Noob. Ideally, it would be Noob/Smoke. Noob for one variation, Smoke for another and Noob/Smoke as the 3rd variation.
As much as I want that... Naw dogg.

Fujin

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
Louise Kachang should be revealed next week. We haven't seen any of the Briggs in action! NRS is racist and homophobic, y'all! *sobz*