What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

shig

kool guy
the point here is: what does this have to do with tournaments? do you get this skin by winning EVO or something

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
I wonder when we will see a "Briggs Family Trailer" since it seems inevitable that we'll see gameplay of Jax & Jacqui this Thursday.

It'll probably be released tomorrow.

I can't wait to see them!

The hype continues!!!

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
Totally unrelated, but I hate that Static Shock is now playable in the mobile injustice game.

I hope MKX doesn't have mobile exclusive characters that the consoles don't have.

That would suck, HARD.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Totally unrelated, but I hate that Static Shock is now playable in the mobile injustice game.

I hope MKX doesn't have mobile exclusive characters that the consoles don't have.

That would suck, HARD.
Fujin, Noob, Smoke, and Havik all confirmed mobile exclusives. But its ok guys we got that Jaqui Briggs hype :DOGE

trufenix

bye felicia

That would suck, HARD.
You'd be better off complaining about PC mods, mobile characters are just skins wrapped around a bunch of existing animations.

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
either story cameo(most likely) but there's a high chance he MIGHT be the unlockable(my other guesses are Fujin,Reiko,Havik and Noob Saibot)
keep in mind,the original tweet was about unlockables + the krypt,Boon answered to it,and then this guy asked about Baraka.
Boon's teasing Baraka as an unlockable?
or what Rice said.

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
Moar characters DLC (NRS wants money) 29 characters final roster? no...
mind you,Ed already stated that it is 30 something characters(that's including DLC + unlockable character)
My guess is 24 + Goro and the unlockable character,then the Kombat Pack and then a future Pack(or Packs) for a total of either 32 characters,or 34(assuming these packs are 2 characters each,or 4 characters in 1 pack) MK9,had,counting Kratos,unlockables,the bosses(you need mods, to play as them,obviously) and DLC,a grand total of 35 characters. (not counting bosses it's 32)
I wouldn't be surprised if they make a pack dedicated to cyborg ninjas(looking at you,Cyrax and Sektor).