What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

so much knowledge, he forgot to show off one of Takeda's moves in Ronin called "Shirai Ryu Kan" ;p

jokes aside, i'm def on board for this or for bringing back paulo.
Holy shit you're right. After rewatching the breakdown I noticed that he has 4 unique specials to the variation, and they only showed off the projectile, projectile counter, and traps.

It shares the same input as "whip strike" in his Lasher variation, which is that crazy anti-air move.

I thought Ermac was a bunch of Edenian souls in a man suit, the leader of which is Jerrod the former king of Edenia.
Yeah you are kind of correct. In the original timeline, Ermac was fused together by Outworld souls. In the new timeline, he is formed with Edenian souls. Either way, his origin is still Outworld.

I mean, I guess you could say that. I just never heard anyone refer to him as Edenian, especially since no one in game identifies him as one. That is kind of like saying Mileena is Edenian because she is a clone of Kitana, even though she lives in Outworld.

FlareGun

ayy lmao
I mean, I guess you could say that. I just never heard anyone refer to him as Edenian, especially since no one in game identifies him as one. That is kind of like saying Mileena is Edenian because she is a clone of Kitana, even though she lives in Outworld.
Didn't you see Ermacs MK9 ending?

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
I didn't think Ermac was Edenian but I did think Mileena was (though wouldn't she have been one in the old timeline though?). The more you know...

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Yes Ermacs MK9 ending isnt canon but it looks they are going with King Jerrod as one of Ermacs souls in MKX.

In one of the intro dialogues between Kitana and Ermac he says "We know you".

Also Mileena isnt Edenian in the new timeline.

Macdaddy

STEAM: Bloodychaos2 XBOX: Macdaddy256969
Or maybe thunderstruck = thunder god.. but we know of him... hmm, highway to hell...shinnok ?? or maybe its just a big trailer playing ACDC

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Well looking at AC /DC. If he means the band, then we could look at album titles. Like Back in BLACK, I guess. If we look at it literally it could be about Raiden, or since it's an Australian band it could be about Kano :DOGE all shall be revealed on Friday
Oh let's not forget Highway to Hell ft. Shinnok on drums

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
with the AC\DC clue it can be anything but here is my wild guess....

more Tremor news? "Dirt" cheap

or

"Rock"

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
The best AC / DC Song.

Shoot to thrill, play to kill
Too many women with too many pills
Shoot to thrill, play to kill
I got my gun at the ready, gonna fire at will
'Cause I shoot to thrill, and I'm ready to kill
I can't get enough, I can't get the thrill
I shoot to thrill, play to kill
Yeah, pull the trigger
Pull it,

Pull it, pull it, pull the trigger

I would say Erron Black likes to pull the trigger.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
yea Back in Black seems like a great clue...

Gotta be Erron Black or dare I say...................... "Boon Tobias" (spelled backwards)? @Wemfs