What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

NRS has never revealed all their characters pre-release. The entire cast could be on a billboard outside their office, they would still pretend we don't know about them all.
I'm having trouble thinking of which characters from Injustice we hadn't seen gameplay for prior to its release. But I wasn't nearly as hyped for Injustice as I've been for MKX, so I'll take your word for it.

Still, I'm hopeful to see at least gameplay trailers for 95% of the cast prior to release. There are still four Thursdays until April 14, plenty of opportunities to reveal more gameplay,

Mulder

King of Heroes
I'm having trouble thinking of which characters from Injustice we hadn't seen gameplay for prior to its release. But I wasn't nearly as hyped for Injustice as I've been for MKX, so I'll take your word for it.

Still, I'm hopeful to see at least gameplay trailers for 95% of the cast prior to release. There are still four Thursdays until April 14, plenty of opportunities to reveal more gameplay,
We saw all 24 characters from Injustice.

GenieWeenie

Just an insignificant speck of feculent scum.

Incorrect. Including tomorrow, there are three Thursdays left before April 14th.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I would like to make a tutorial on just HOW these pictures can be made in a few minutes very very easily and you don't even need photoshop. It's really simple. BUT I don't want to unleash 'Havik' ( ;) ) on
1) The Internet
2) Twitter
3) TestYourMight
4) The beautiful people keeping this awesome thread alive :)

Remember to check your sources before posting guys! :D