What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
Looking at the word "Friday", I think it's probably some Jason gameplay. Maybe Erron's too, but so close to the release of the game, I don't think they want to show much of what's left.

Gamer68

Fujin!

- Friday??
- Black??

Erron Black Revealed on Friday?
I don't think that's a hint. Mortal Kombat X has always been represented with black & white, ever since the beginning. For an example: At the end of every trailer, it goes to a black screen with white text saying "Who's Next?" (I know you already know that, but I just wanted to point out that this is nothing new or different).

Seriously, I don't think this is a hint at anything. But, I'm not going to say that Erron Black WON'T be shown. Anything is possible, really. But either way, if he's shown or not, I'm pretty sure this isn't a hint.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
No guys the stream will be on a Thursday like every other stream before except for the Jason exception. :coffee::DOGE

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
But its not even in the same MKX font though. Lol

Watch, Erron will finally be shown.

If it was just a stream date, Boon would of simply texted "Friday".

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
Why would they show Jason? He's not even done, nor have they shown the rest of the main cast.
Maybe they have a trailer, at least. They said they wanted to save something for the release, and there's not much left of the main cast to be shown. On the other hand, they probably want to sell the Kombat Pack. A good way would be to show a little bit of what they have done, so far.