What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

trufenix

bye felicia
Maybe Zod would've sold if NRS didn't give him that fucking terrible design.

I seriously don't understand what that was about.
Blame WB. You've seen how many concepts they do for every character before they even start. Either NRS really liked it, or WB did.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Is it listing them in release order? Because that'd be a funny coincidence if they sold from highest to lowest in release order.
Nope... It says popularity... Idk how that is determined though has to be sales and rating I would guess... The number of or star rating don't match that order though it's hard to tell...

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.

Damn you Ed Boon!

Tremor in MKX but not Elder God Hsu Hao? Whats wrong with you?

Also no Cyrax. Boon confirmed racist against yellow people:DOGE
Damn, you beat me to post that! I had it copied and everything :p

You could interperate this as a deconfirm BUT what if it means he is coming back as a zombie or resurrected by Quan Chi?

...I'm throwing ideas out there. I think what I just said is absurd but hey it keeps the conversation flowing ;)

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
Making a brand new character based on a fan urban legend DLC was IMO a bad call. But that's just my thoughts. Skarlet as a concept was great.
That's exactly it. She should have been introduced in the story or, at least, introduced the way the others were (a sekret battle that one unlucks by doing something).

Instead they just chucked her out there without any sort of fan base, they had to know she wasn't going to sell well (especially since she's a female character AND deals with blood!).

I see the PSN chart is different. Interesting, I know I didn't buy Kenshi or Freddy until last week so maybe it is current.

You were right: Tanya's in. I'm okay with that, and I'm more than okay with Tremor being there, ha ha! I was one of those who signed the petition.
I'm very happy for you guys! Tremor is exciting and I hope he's what you guys want!

mfkaoz

Banned
I think Sonya and Jacqui are up next to be shown. Both have officially been revealed and not shown at all in game.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
Hoping to see Erron but im sure he wont even be shown on the roster select along with half the cast even tho we know everyone.

yoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU MOTHERFUCKERS HAVE NO IDEA HOW EXCITED I AM IF ERRON BLACK IS RUMORED TO SHOW UP THIS FRIDAY AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'M SO READY, PLEASE BE ERRON BLACK