What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

shura30

Shura
if KP3 will happen (and I hope not judging on what happened with KP2 balance) there's an high chance of a guest character

if you think of that and re-read old interviews where someone from nrs tried to explain the whole dlc character process, there's a sponsor to find and what's better than WB itself that also pushes movie icons

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
MK 4 and Post 5

Fujin
Reiko
Havik
hotaru
Jarek

Frost
Ashrah

(in guest dream)

The Creeper
Michael Myers
Maniac cop
Pinhead
Quint (Underworld awekening)

Freddy

Ultimate MK 3 chars

Kabal
Stryker
Rain
Noob

Chameleon
Nightwolf

EDIT: love these picks.

also you forgot:

Sindel
Sareena

KP3 with 6 char can end MK X in a epic way
Had to edit yours, to show my personal wants in KP3

We don't need any more chars, we need balance patch, more chars less balance, so u have a ton of chars to choose, or go play mk armagedon

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
Ed Boon: Everyone has that one big movie they never saw. I never saw The Exorcist
Tyler Lansdown: I never saw Jaws
Ed Boon: And I never saw Blues Brothers

TYM: NOOB SAIBOT CONFIRMED!!11!!1!!!!!!
Well, If the J was uppercase then it's Noob Saibot and Jade :DOGE

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
I really don't know how you think he (or anyone other than the engineers at HVS) knew PC was going to miss the mark that far in advance. Shitty online aside, MKX on PC did work just fine for a lot of people at launch. How was Ed supposed to know they only optimized the shit to run on like 15% of consumer pcs? Was he really supposed to tell Joe, hey man I just don't know, good luck. Next question?
yeah its totally not like its the third time in a row they went with the cheapest porting studio on the market and delivered a sub par result

how could they possibly have known

I'm assuming if its a KP3 of four characters it will be Noob, Fujin, Freddy Kreuger (even though he said no repeat DLC) And a female guest. Is the resident evil chick owned by WB?