What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
I'm seriously hoping that he'll follow through and this game will have an extraordinarily long lifespan for its genre but the track record of nrs keeps me cautious.
Then it'll have to last for about 3 full NRS release cycles more since there is, say, SF4 to beat, not even talking about communities small but well alive (I dunno, earlier SF games, R+, something like that?).

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Then it'll have to last for about 3 full NRS release cycles more since there is, say, SF4 to beat, not even talking about communities small but well alive (I dunno, earlier SF games, R+, something like that?).
I just hope they'll make sure there is no unbeatable bullshit in the game and then I'll probably consider playing it again

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Ed wrote this in his tweet:

"Looking forward to....but hope I'm not forced to buy the giant phone for the better camera..."

With this following pic...

Something is fishy. Why do I have a feeling it's about MKX mobile in Apple?

OzzFoxx

Hardcore gaming poser.
The BLUES BROTHERS tweet seems like a noob reveal, especially with "Never Saw" (NS=Noob Saibot) prefacing it and Bi Han and Kuai Liang both having been sub-zero. I can't imagine he would've posted a completely irrelevant comment unrelated to any current event that was so obviously misleading. I've been watching for a while and this seems to be the first piece of solid evidence for KP3.

If you throw-in the follow-up tweet, the only thing coming that could be "special in store" would be KP3 since he's already essentially revealed the balance patch and PC news. Now I'm going to have to stop brushing up my injustice for a quick trip back to MKX. HYPE!

Solid

The Longbow Hunter.
The BLUES BROTHERS tweet seems like a noob reveal, especially with "Never Saw" (NS=Noob Saibot) prefacing it and Bi Han and Kuai Liang both having been sub-zero. I can't imagine he would've posted a completely irrelevant comment unrelated to any current event that was so obviously misleading. I've been watching for a while and this seems to be the first piece of solid evidence for KP3.

If you throw-in the follow-up tweet, the only thing coming that could be "special in store" would be KP3 since he's already essentially revealed the balance patch and PC news. Now I'm going to have to stop brushing up my injustice for a quick trip back to MKX. HYPE!
Did KP2 have its own balance patch?

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
Ok this is crazy, if there is no kp3 coming he should really stop now. These tweets are beyond ridiculous at this point.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt

and the Freddy Mercury Tweet sounds like Freddy's Back (Freddy Krugguer) right ?

OzzFoxx

Hardcore gaming poser.
and the Freddy Mercury Tweet sounds like Freddy's Back (Freddy Krugguer) right ?
The news of his birthday clearly led Ed to googling Freddie. He came upon this image, as I did, and noticed the resemblence to Noob. Upon realizing it was Freddie's 70th birthday, he realized life was short and since he knew KP3 would contain noob, he should mention this hint on twitter before it was too late. I don't see how anybody could not come to this same conclusion.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
The news of his birthday clearly led Ed to googling Freddie. He came upon this image, as I did, and noticed the resemblence to Noob. Upon realizing it was Freddie's 70th birthday, he realized life was short and since he knew KP3 would contain noob, he should mention this hint on twitter before it was too late. I don't see how anybody could not come to this same conclusion.
might be reading too much into this

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
another Noob reference ? no Freddy krugguer ? ok i get it now but if rain is in KP3 freddy still have a chance

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
I'll die peacefully, if I use Fujin again after so many long years.
MK 4 and Post 5

Fujin
Reiko
Havik
hotaru
Jarek
Frost
Ashrah

(in guest dream)

The Creeper
Michael Myers
Maniac cop