What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone
Blues Brothers has a B which is in the word Noob.

Exorcist has an S which is in the word SAIBOT.

If you take the other B from Blues Brothers, replace the G in Goonies with it, take out the ies, turn boon around, you have noob.

Also, Brothers is the opposite of sisters. "ter", in sisters, sounds like "turd", which is what Noob is the color of if you eat spicy food.

This is so obvious.
You're a genius. How much would it cost to hire you as a full time Ed Boon Twitter interpreter?

Lokheit

Noob
Sorry to ask, but wasn't Chameleon the old name of Reptile?
Chameleon was the Tri-Borg of male ninjas (technically Tri-Borg is the Chameleon of cyborgs since he came later). Khameleon was the female ninja version of the same concept.

Khameleon (the female one) is a confirmed saurian. Chameleon isn't a confirmed saurian but stuff like Reptile's mirror match dialogue hint that he might be a saurian too.

Last edited:

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
During the PC XL beta wasn't there a bunch of "bogus/fake" DLC packs, one of them being called "football"?

I hope it's a coincidence, because this is ugly as all hell.

Looks like someone just made it through photoshop, so hopefully it's not a thing that will show up.
On the other hand we should be accustomed to fucking terrible dlc costumes in MKX.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
During the PC XL beta wasn't there a bunch of "bogus/fake" DLC packs, one of them being called "football"?

Looks like someone just made it through photoshop, so hopefully it's not a thing that will show up.
Johnny Cage + Tom Brady ?

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face

The Football pack was the Brazilian pack. They just used different names for development.