What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

E

Eldriken

I think you shouldn't ignore those capital letters. Hideo Kojima did the same to hint his own last game (MGSV - The Phantom Pain).
I'm not ignoring them. :confused:

I was just saying that since he shortens it each time, that that could mean we have more than just one acronym to decipher, if there's even anything to decipher at all.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I can't make out with his acronyms. Hideo Kojima could make the best acronyms. Maybe Ed Boon isn't very good with acronyms?

trufenix

bye felicia
I think my favorite part is that with a couple song lyrics, saying the words "I would be surprised if", and occasionally capitalizing the wrong letters, boon has become some sort of video game moriarty.

They have more complex puzzles on the back of happy meals, but people think every time he rubs his nose he's signaling a satellite somewhere.

E

Eldriken

Sometimes I really can't tell if you guys are serious or not.
I'm taking it with a grain of salt due to who it's coming from. While I'm hoping it means something, I'm not gonna harp on it or get mad if it turns out to be nothing.

Doctor Rektangle

Think outside the Box
Honestly I thought he was just making fun of Windows 10s terrible updating system.

TYM: "Wait? Windows X? Has an X like MKX.

AND WINDOWS is an Operating System. OS is short for Operating System! And OS is also short for Option Select... Omg

Option Select WINDOWS REMOVED!?!?!?!?!?!?111!?! PAULOS VISION!1!1?!? "

Seriouly tough, how long in your opinion can it take for Boon to announce these damn news? NRS Is known for taking their time with simplest things...

Slymind

Noob
Ironically the sum result is 23, the date Pig predicts the patch will come out xD

Seriously, Ed trolling is going too far, people are getting tired I think.
That's that thing, perhaps he is not even trolling, he is just tweeting something that is not even game related. It's not his fault that every word he tweets people end up making a fuss about it.

The poll is the only thing that is cleary to be considered an indication of something(if it isn't then it's trolling, but only time will tell, and for that people should wait).

trufenix

bye felicia
Seriouly tough, how long in your opinion can it take for Boon to announce these damn news? NRS Is known for taking their time with simplest things...
Boon doesn't actually decide when stuff is announced. He just does this because it keeps people talking about the game even when there's nothing to talk about.