What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Stop listening to boon, you guys are feeding the troll lol.

Its been hella annoying hearing about things that are not even hints and you guys fall for the first 50-50 he tries on the first available frame.

Go work, do study or something else, just leave Boon be.
We got tired of this and definitely if NRS will release news about MK you don't need to be the first one to find out, when its out, then its out.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
The Ballroom Blitz is a song.

League of Legend is a online game.

Tomorrow Never Dies? James Bond?

Can you guys make this out? This man is the Riddle himself.

Udun

Noob
from wikipedia:

Sounds like injustice news or injustice guest for mk -.-

Tanno

If it's Injustice guest for MKX, and his thoughts are a riddle, I have a hunch that we might see The Riddle himself.

Lokheit

Noob
Isn't legends of tomorrow the DC show featuring among others Captain Cold a semi confirmed I2 character? Combined with the fact that the song seems to appear in Suicide Squad I'd say it's about Injustice 2...

Or... with league he means ESL and with tomorrow he means the next day (today) is the announcement... #jumpingToConclusions

The lyrics he's writing don't seem to be a part of that song.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
His Ballroom Blitz tweet is in regards to Injustice 2. I assume they'll reveal Katana sometime after Suicide Squad is released.

I'd be really happy if we get one last big patch for the game. If that patch includes a new character...I'll be even happier. If that character is Noob, I'll be super excited. If that character is Reiko, I'll jizz in my pants.

Tanno

His Ballroom Blitz tweet is in regards to Injustice 2. I assume they'll reveal Katana sometime after Suicide Squad is released.

I'd be really happy if we get one last big patch for the game. If that patch includes a new character...I'll be even happier. If that character is Noob, I'll be super excited. If that character is Reiko, I'll jizz in my pants.
If that character is Fujin, what will you do?

I'd have around the same excitement as I would for Noob. I love Fujin, as well. If NRS wants me to spontaneously combust with joy, release Kombat Pack 3 with:

- Reiko
- Noob
- Fujin
- Revenant Shao Kahn
if that character is jacqui's identical twin sister, what will you do?

Tanno

if that character is jacqui's identical twin sister, what will you do?
Nice trolling there. We all know that Jax was married with only a woman and has only a kid, Jacqui. If we knew she had a twin, we would know that she would be a different person with different variations.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Cassandra was Wayne's love interest in the movie Wayne's World. At the end, she sings the song Ballroom Blitz.

Kassandra Sage is the daughter of Vandal Savage on the DC show Legends of Tomorrow.

Vandal Savage is an Immortal. As such, he can never die.

Kassandra Sage is most likely Kassidy Savage, from the comics. She works for the FBI as a serial killer profiler. She is forced to consult her father on a case because a copy-cat is is mimicking her fathers serial murders.

Tanno

Makes me think of Jason Momoa more than Aris. =P
LOL. True. If Jason had Aris's big beard, he would look very much like this dude in this pic. xD

The problem is that he has a unique style on his left eyebrow. His eyebrow reminds me of Geralt of Rivia there.

E

Eldriken

In the net code announcement, Ed used the capital letters to signify stuff.

BBTLLT

Does that mean anything to anyone?
I'd say that since he shortens the post each time that it may not just be "BBTLLT", but instead "BBTLLT", "BBTLLT", "BBTLL", and then "BBTL". Considering this is Boon, there's no telling.

Then again, once again, it is Boon, say it may be nothing at all. He probably just likes people chomping at the bit. =P

Tanno

I'd say that since he shortens the post each time that it may not just be "BBTLLT", but instead "BBTLLT", "BBTLLT", BBTLL, and then BBTL. Considering this is Boon, there's no telling.

Then again, once again, it is Boon, say it may be nothing at all. He probably just likes people chomping at the bit. =P
I think you shouldn't ignore those capital letters. Hideo Kojima did the same to hint his own last game (MGSV - The Phantom Pain).