What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.

Got a feeling he's trying to say something about something...
I just realized something. He was playing before and after... with himself.... on twitter

Ballroom Blitz (Song)

Blitz: The League (Midway Game)

League of Legends (PC Game)

Legends of Tomorrow (DC Show)

Tomorrow Never Dies (Bond Movie)

So basically, those tweets either mean nothing, or Vandal Savage is confirmed for I2.

Slymind

Noob
lol I saw a lot of people believing all the fakes so thought I would make one for fun :p

Surprised a lot of people don't know how easily it is to change the HTML.

If you are on chrome all you have to do is right click "Inspect Element" and you are free to modify the HTML. Works on other browsers as well

Let me try, let me try!

myri

Time Warrior
At least the KP3 damnit option is beating the crap out of the the actual responses about the new xbox haha.

Gamer68

Fujin!
Well, this clears up the Ballroom Blitz reference:

Honestly, I can't believe they are still updating Injustice Mobile. The game is like over 3 years old and MKX Mobile is already out, plus Injustice 2 Mobile will probably be out at the end of this year or early next year.

Why not just save the Suicide Squad characters and skins for Injustice 2 (both the main and mobile game)? I doubt many people are excited about this, and there's only like 2,000 views on the announcement video which is like nothing. I feel like Injustice 2 would be way better as Deadshot's first appearance in the series, not the old Injustice 1 Mobile game.