What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

I've said this lots of times, but due to the lack of females in KP2 and the lack of skins for Goro, a Sheeva skin would be a nice way to kill two birds with one stone strategy wise. You can even justify it with her involvement in the comics too.
If they would be able to pull it off, I would be all for it, but they would have to hire a voice actress to record all of his lines, and considering that Sheeva isn't the most popular character in the series, I doubt it will happen sadly. Kintaro might though, I doubt anyone would mind if he kept his lines lol

Espio

Kokomo
If they would be able to pull it off, I would be all for it, but they would have to hire a voice actress to record all of his lines, and considering that Sheeva isn't the most popular character in the series, I doubt it will happen sadly. Kintaro might though, I doubt anyone would mind if he kept his lines lol
It's definitely not likely that much is true. I'm not expecting it at all, but would be a nice surprise. Kintaro is a definite possibility given Tigrar Fury is tribute tier variation. If worst comes to worst, I'm pretending Triborg is female though ;____;.

Derwood1979

Professional Procrastinator
Sheeva has always been tall and had a big hitbox. Refer to MK9 for example. She didn't have Kitana and Mileena's pixie hitbox, not by a long shot. She's a beastly Shokan chick.
Agreed, but is there a difference between female big and male big? Thats my concern, i wouldnt mind the skin at all. The big guy does deserve so form of love after all.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
It's definitely not likely that much is true. I'm not expecting it at all, but would be a nice surprise. Kintaro is a definite possibility given Tigrar Fury is tribute tier variation. If worst comes to worst, I'm pretending Triborg is female though ;____;.
I would love it if Triborg gets referred to as "she" in her ending. The fanboy tears at having faved a female fighter would be delicious.

skater11

The saltiest
Kintaro skin for Goro would be amazingly godlike omg.

ikonoklast

I want your soul, I will eat your soul
All Kombat Pack 1 characters to receive a new skin?? Apparently, here's what someone from "Reddit" found on the game's files. Which was later posted as a reply inside one of Edboon's tweets. So I thought I'd post this on this thread.
"Black Mamba" -Tanya
Klassic -Tremor
Extraterrestrial -Predator
Corpse -Jason
They flagged this as a fake, it has been taken down. Dynasty talked about it on his YouTube channel

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
Why would I be crying because I liked a female character?
Why would you think I was talking about you then? Did you miss comments about female fighters where they are slagged, considered unnessecary and being least popular because of "fundamental reasons". Sure that's not every player but I was only talking about those misogynistic players ("fanboy"/"fangirl" wasn't used as a term of endearment).

Espio

Kokomo
I would love it if Triborg gets referred to as "she" in her ending. The fanboy tears at having faved a female fighter would be delicious.
I'm only referring to Triborg as she regardless, but seeing people's reactions if that held true would be both funny and insightful. Like if I make a Triborg guide, "she's a really versatile character with great buttons".

People even get mad at me for doing that, it's low key hilarious.

Why would I be crying because I liked a female character?
If you wouldn't then it doesn't apply to you.

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual

Gamer68

Fujin!

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
KP 3

- Reiko
- Fujin
- Noob
- Frost
- Michael Myers
- Jeepers creepers

- Deadpool Stage

- Skins for every one

new patchs buffs and nerffs

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
They really should give Wonder Woman, ummm, "male hitboxes" (?). She clearly can keep up with the boys (and go further).
She wasn't doomsday/lex/grundy/bane but she wasn't batgirl/zatanna either.

Her hotbox was definitely closer to standard hotbox than a female one.