What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
Creeper would be nice, but I think they are done with KPs in general

Also Rain would be awesome as they designed him for MKX, but I think I read somewhere that DLC chars will only have one shot. So MK9 was his

WarlordRenegade

Founder of Team Renegade
I still think the story pack would be possible plus he has mentioned it before, it would be cool to at least get rain and sindel in there and they could throw in another guest character or two. Maybe they would maybe they wouldn't either way they need to nerf alien bottom line lol

Carlos tweeted something interesting. Also, he said "More Mocap with the NRS crew!".

And Ed's tweets about Fujin and MKXXL now getting some sense. Please, NRS!
Yeah, I've been keeping track of that for a few weeks now, it's interesting that Carlos keeps posting a lot of mocap pics. I'd say it's a 50/50 on Injustice 2 or maybe a couple of more characters for MKX.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I wish I still had the optimism you guys have for NRS supporting MK fans. If only the DLC didn't make it so apparent they care more about getting money from other fanbases...

I'm almost completely sure he's mocapping for Injustice 2 and there's nothing more for MKXL. I would hope I'm wrong but they killed all the hope I had left for the game.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I know he is a mega troll, but he talked about Alien like days after KP1 was announced... and it is here. I am not a developer.. but adding characters must be a long term project. Some of his comments lead me to think that KP3 is a thing. At least, I think, we will be getting a small 2 char drop like at the end of Injustice... but I suspect that a KP3 is coming.

I know he is a mega troll, but he talked about Alien like days after KP1 was announced... and it is here. I am not a developer.. but adding characters must be a long term project. Some of his comments lead me to think that KP3 is a thing. At least, I think, we will be getting a small 2 char drop like at the end of Injustice... but I suspect that a KP3 is coming.
Im pretty sure there will be a kp3 or at least 2 more characters added my money is on fujin and havik.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
If only the DLC didn't make it so apparent they care more about getting money from other fanbases..
This is such a ridiculous comment. The released a netcode update, they added new characters, 5 classic and 2 guest.. characters that everyone begged for. They put in new skins like we all asked, they added stage fatalities and basically did everything we asked for. They WILL continue to normalise and fix some of the problems with the DLC powers, just like they have with the other KP1.

saying NRS is leaving the MK fans dry is practically slander. I mean come on. What a load of BS.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
Everyone was using Tanya and it was just showing how dumb the DLC could be. Top 8 was practically filled with Tanya. Same situation with Scorpion from Injustice lol.
man and that wasn't even that half of it - crowd was going nuts ! booing Tanya picks , whole crowd counting the number of teleports in one round, people taking bets on numbers of teles and number of rekkas- it was sad , but yet in its own way kinda hype. lol fun times man fun times .... ohhhhh and let's not even talk about some of the pool salt .

Last edited: