What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

skater11

The saltiest
All Kombat Pack 1 characters to receive a new skin?? Apparently, here's what someone from "Reddit" found on the game's files. Which was later posted as a reply inside one of Edboon's tweets. So I thought I'd post this on this thread.
"Black Mamba" -Tanya
Klassic -Tremor
Extraterrestrial -Predator
Corpse -Jason

Last edited:

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
All Kombat Pack 1 characters to receive a new skin?? Apparently, here's what someone from "Reddit" found on the game's files. Which was later posted as a reply inside one of Edboon's tweets. So I thought I'd post this on this thread.
"Black Mamba" -Tanya
Klassic -Tremor
Extraterrestrial -Predator
Corpse -Jason
Man if this true and tremor gets a klassic skin that would be so awesome!

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
I can't help but laugh if it's true, they get an extra skin (except Tremor gets a palette swap) they should have gotten with their DLC release. I wonder if the KP2 characters will get an additional skin right away. If true...

kantboy-2

Ripper
Every character should have 3 skins at least; my ideal skin number would be 4, but you take what you can get.

Scorpion and Sub-Zero should always have the same amount of skins.

Black Mamba may be a Kill Bill reference, which would be cool.

We still need MK4 Tanya, Elder Predator, Revenant Jason, Dream Realm Tremor? and something for Goro... anything.

Espio

Kokomo
I've said this lots of times, but due to the lack of females in KP2 and the lack of skins for Goro, a Sheeva skin would be a nice way to kill two birds with one stone strategy wise. You can even justify it with her involvement in the comics too.

Derwood1979

Professional Procrastinator
I've said this lots of times, but due to the lack of females in KP2 and the lack of skins for Goro, a Sheeva skin would be a nice way to kill two birds with one stone strategy wise. You can even justify it with her involvement in the comics too.
Wouldnt this make Goros hitbox wonky as hell with a female skin?