What's new

The Big Balancing Patch is Coming. What buffs does Lobo still need?

I mean, yes he already has that mixup, but the b12 really only works as a poke or a setup. I would be happy if it was a viable combo starter. As it stands now, you'd have to be out of your mind or have robot hands to actually try b12,d1, czar in a match that matters.

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
I mean, yes he already has that mixup, but the b12 really only works as a poke or a setup. I would be happy if it was a viable combo starter. As it stands now, you'd have to be out of your mind or have robot hands to actually try b12,d1, czar in a match that matters.
I use it as a safe way to load trait which is why Hollow disagrees about the reduced start-up.

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
also its plus on block and a 10 frame low that sets up the mind games
im not for it being a bigger combo starter
lobo isnt bout combos hes bout mixups and setups

no increAsed range on anything either
why would u want to further push back the opp?
the shot guns range is perfect as is

u shouldnt be farther than midscreen with lobo anyways

People, as far as stackable nuclear shells goes:
If you had three loaded, and you did f231xxpump shot, or something that had multiple gun shots in it, would you want all three nuclear shells to be spent? I don't think that would be so good. Either the scaling would make it pointless in the first place or the damage would be op. Plus, you could extend combos all day by ending in low pumpshots and just keep going. Not that there is anything wrong with that, I just don't think NRS would like it.
I think that just giving nuclear shells armor break would be enough. It would bring us at least even on a lot of the matchups by itself.

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
i
Obviously armour from the start of bf 3 is must.

I'd like to see 11 be mid mid.
yea we can all agree on that across the board for armor

but 11 mid
interesting
i thought of that too
grundy has it

i dont know tho
i dont think it really be broken but i feel like itd be followed with a lot of hate

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
i feel armor breaking is not needed although b nice
the low shot will splat a second time
damage can be modified to be fair
but yes
everyte he shoots he should spend a shell

id really like them to be plus on block with stackable ammo for pressure

I don't know about way faster, it should be a bit risky, considering the damage it leads too. But faster than it is for sure.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Lobo only needs ONE thing in my opinion.

A faster jump arc. He is waaaaaaay too floaty for his limited options and low arc.

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
Armor break would be awesome and make sense. THEY'RE NUCLEAR BRO.
like i said it be nice but when would it actualy come into play?

against grundy bane N doomsday
when else
mb b3 f3? ehhh

like i said it b nice but i dont realy think it be enough alone for his trait
u still got to load up the shell and then u have to save it for the chance to break armor which isnt going to happen since low shotgun is one of his mixup tools

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
like i said it be nice but when would it actualy come into play?

against grundy bane N doomsday
when else
mb b3 f3? ehhh

like i said it b nice but i dont realy think it be enough alone for his trait
u still got to load up the shell and then u have to save it for the chance to break armor which isnt going to happen since low shotgun is one of his mixup tools
Which is why not only should it be stackable, but ALSO break armor.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
it would be hilarious if Lobo had hand grenades that he could throw at airborn opponents, hawkgirl, superman, black adam, nightwing matches would all get easier lol

it would be hilarious if Lobo had hand grenades that he could throw at airborn opponents, hawkgirl, superman, black adam, nightwing matches would all get easier lol
What is truly weird is that he does. On his leg/hip he has two frag grenades hanging. It's almost like they had that as a move at one point, but it was broken somehow, then forgot to remove them from the character model.

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
Seriously like Stryker's grenades from MK9 why would they not give Master Frag(Lobo) his grenades, they could've named the move Frag Frag Frag, he even says it for God sakes. If that was in his move set it would drastically change our match-up numbers, I bet if that was a move, REO would never have dropped him.

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
Which is why not only should it be stackable, but ALSO break armor.
im all for it
but fot what is NEEDED is stackable trait only
if we get armor breaking shells too thats wasup
personaly i rathr be able to dash cancel his trait the have armor breaking shells

but as long as we get stackable shells ir something of that sort ill be happy

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
What is truly weird is that he does. On his leg/hip he has two frag grenades hanging. It's almost like they had that as a move at one point, but it was broken somehow, then forgot to remove them from the character model.
they could even use the b2 animation because who wants to set up that 3d capture suit anyways for a couple of moves. lol

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
im all for it
but fot what is NEEDED is stackable trait only
if we get armor breaking shells too thats wasup
personaly i rathr be able to dash cancel his trait the have armor breaking shells

but as long as we get stackable shells ir something of that sort ill be happy
If they were to add stackable do you think it would be better to make it still shoot off one shell before you reload with extra damage (like Bane's trait sort of) or have 2 or 3 shells ready to go whenever you use them?

If they were to add stackable do you think it would be better to make it still shoot off one shell before you reload with extra damage (like Bane's trait sort of) or have 2 or 3 shells ready to go whenever you use them?
It could be: One shell - same as it is now. Two shells - Extra Damage, bounce on all variations. Three Shells - Extra Damage, bounces, armor breaker.
GENIUS.

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
i
i dont understand what your asking completly but
load one shell every time u press 4 up to a max numbrr
4 already can be semi cancled to 4 4 4
it just make sence

Lord Hollow

The Sage Of Michigan.
I'm more worried about the startup on b2u1. It is what, something like a million and a half?
Its 25 frames. I use it after Burned Hook Charge, or a successful Party Crasher once I've conditioned them to block on wake up.. It's not hard to abuse that string or successfully use it in a match. You just have to use your brain. Lobo isn't braindead, which is what it seems a lot of this buff wishlist is. You learn your character and focus on thier strengths, you'll see how to abuse their attacks. Once I train them to block the string, I Czar Toss them from the block string. Good times.