What's new

Guide The Batman Combo Thread

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
What're your guys highest damage combos per meter amount?

For me:
Meterless: J2, 113, B3, J3, B2, 4, B23, 4, DF1 = 42%.
1 Meter: J2, 113, B3, J3, B2, 4, B23, 4, DF1, J2 cross-up, 112, DF1 = 49%.
2 Meters: 4, J2, 123, 3, DB1 MB, B3, J3, B23, 4, DF1 MB, NJ2, 112, DF1 = 52%.
3 Meters: J2, 3, BB MB, J3, B2, 4, B23, 4, DF1, cross-up J2, 112, DF1 = 58%.

P-seven

Noob
Hey everybody! My name is Point Seven, I’m a long time lurker from the Richmond VA area looking to share a bit of his tech. I know that ECT Mcfly has already done a pretty extensive video of his interact combos, but it is of my opinion that the meta of high level injustice WILL BE interact combos. Here is a taste of what I’m working on.

BATCAVE(CRIME LAB), RIGHT CORNER: J2 > 123 > 3 > 4(cancel) > 123 > b2 >(EX)straight grapple(cancel) > J2 > 112 > Interact(cancel) > Dash > B3 > J3 > B2 > Interact Wallbounce(cancel) > (EX) Up grapple > Dash up > B23 > 4 > (EX)straight grapple > J2 > 112 > Interact(cancel) >Dash >B3 |||| 100%, 3 bars, 2-3bats

The hardest part of this combo is without a doubt the second 123 after using the initial bat cancel, if you don’t juggle your opponent absolutely perfectly where the 2 of the string scoops under their body then it is impossible to hit the B2 straight grapple and you should always realize this and convert into a normal B23, send bats grapple j2112interact(still easily over 70% damage with 1 meter option). I’m in the process of writing up my “Batman Basic Interact Combo List” which will include both interact resets, and true interact combos for all 15 levels of Injustice. Yes there are combos as flashy as this on every single map, we just have to work together to find them. If anyone has constructive criticism or ways to improve what I’m working on I am always open to other opinions.

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
Hey everybody! My name is Point Seven, I’m a long time lurker from the Richmond VA area looking to share a bit of his tech. I know that ECT Mcfly has already done a pretty extensive video of his interact combos, but it is of my opinion that the meta of high level injustice WILL BE interact combos. Here is a taste of what I’m working on.

BATCAVE(CRIME LAB), RIGHT CORNER: J2 > 123 > 3 > 4(cancel) > 123 > b2 >(EX)straight grapple(cancel) > J2 > 112 > Interact(cancel) > Dash > B3 > J3 > B2 > Interact Wallbounce(cancel) > (EX) Up grapple > Dash up > B23 > 4 > (EX)straight grapple > J2 > 112 > Interact(cancel) >Dash >B3 |||| 100%, 3 bars, 2-3bats

The hardest part of this combo is without a doubt the second 123 after using the initial bat cancel, if you don’t juggle your opponent absolutely perfectly where the 2 of the string scoops under their body then it is impossible to hit the B2 straight grapple and you should always realize this and convert into a normal B23, send bats grapple j2112interact(still easily over 70% damage with 1 meter option). I’m in the process of writing up my “Batman Basic Interact Combo List” which will include both interact resets, and true interact combos for all 15 levels of Injustice. Yes there are combos as flashy as this on every single map, we just have to work together to find them. If anyone has constructive criticism or ways to improve what I’m working on I am always open to other opinions.
I "improved" the combo a little bit. I mean, for me, it is much easier to do it this way, plus if you finish it with the b3, the opponent stays alive -at least in the Ultimate edition-. 123 > 3 > cb > 123 > 22 > EX Straight grapple > cj2 > 112 > Interact > Dash forward > b3 > cj3 > b2 > Interact wallbounce > EX Up grapple > Dash forward > b23 > rb > EX Straight grapple > cj2 > 112 > Interact > Dash forward > cj2 > b23 (3 bars, bats. [14 hits, 35 %] + [17 hits, 41 %] + [4 hits, 24 %] = 35 hits, 100 %)

I tested it setting the CPU to neutral jump, jump forward and jump backward, and it always ate the resets, so I think you found a pretty nasty combo. Shout outs to you, man!

Also, on Ferris aircraft, left corner, Batman cornered: Interact, dash forward, cj3, b2, Sky grapple, b3, cj3, b2, 3 (9 hits, 49 %, 1 bar).

Last edited:

KRYS9984

Noob
What's the best current BnB with one bar of meter using the b113 starter?
You have a few options off a B1,1,3 starter; it all depends on which combo you feel confident in executing 10 / 10 times (I personally use the ones highlighted in green):

B1,1,3 - B2 - MB Straight Grapple - B3 - J3 - B2,3

B1,1,3 - B2 - MB Sky Grapple - B3 - J3 - B2,3

B1,1,3 - 2,2 - MB Straight Grapple - B3 - J3 - B2,3

B1,1,3 - 2,2 - MB Sky Grapple - B3 - J3 - B2,3

B1,1,3 - B1,1,3 - B2 - MB Straight Grapple - B3 - J3 - B2,3

B1,1,3 - B1,1,3 - B2 - MB Sky Grapple - B3 - J2 - B2,3

B1,1,3 - 1,2,3 - B2 - MB Straight Grapple - B3 - J3 - B2,3

B1,1,3 - 1,2,3 - B2 - MB Sky Grapple - B3 - J2 - B2,3

I have a few of these examples recorded in a tutorial video if you'd like a visual aid:

http://testyourmight.com/threads/batman-v1-06-mid-screen-trait-recharge-combos-meterless-1-bar.38581/

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
You have a few options off a B1,1,3 starter; it all depends on which combo you feel confident in executing 10 / 10 times (I personally use the ones highlighted in green):

B1,1,3 - B2 - MB Straight Grapple - B3 - J3 - B2,3

B1,1,3 - B2 - MB Sky Grapple - B3 - J3 - B2,3

B1,1,3 - 2,2 - MB Straight Grapple - B3 - J3 - B2,3

B1,1,3 - 2,2 - MB Sky Grapple - B3 - J3 - B2,3

B1,1,3 - B1,1,3 - B2 - MB Straight Grapple - B3 - J3 - B2,3

B1,1,3 - B1,1,3 - B2 - MB Sky Grapple - B3 - J2 - B2,3

B1,1,3 - 1,2,3 - B2 - MB Straight Grapple - B3 - J3 - B2,3

B1,1,3 - 1,2,3 - B2 - MB Sky Grapple - B3 - J2 - B2,3

I have a few of these examples recorded in a tutorial video if you'd like a visual aid:

http://testyourmight.com/threads/batman-v1-06-mid-screen-trait-recharge-combos-meterless-1-bar.38581/
Thanks a bunch, man!

P-seven

Noob
What's the best current BnB with one bar of meter using the b113 starter?
Personally I like to put people in a 50/50(I guess it's a 33/33/33?? because I can choose to crossup/notcrossup, overhead or low so I don't know what to call it other than a fucking great mixup.) off of my B1,1,3 I'll go for:

B1,1,3 - 1,2,3 - B2 -MB straight grapple - Nj2(delayed)(23%) XX LOLGUESSONE: B1, F3, Nsuperjumpcancel 2, cj2

It's about a 8% damage sacrifice for the mixup so if you are looking to finish someone off certainly go with one of the ones KRYS posted but boy does this catch people slipping. If you manage to get either the superjump cancel 2 or the crossup jump 2 to connect you can go into 46% damage with 2 bats or an easy 43% with one additional bar. If the b1 hits I go right back into it meter permitting, and if the F3 hits I convert with F3, J2, J2, 123, B23.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
@FOREVER KING @DarthArma @Perfect Legend @AK Reno_Racks @Rude @HomeLee1121

Did any of you try this combo at midscreen? I think I found a new meterless BnB that is quite consistent and yields the best damage by far.

It's 39% with the jump-2 starter and 36% without it.

1 1 3, b3, jump-3, (1) 2 3, b2 3

Note the "1" that I've put in parentheses. This means you whiff that part of his 1 2 3 string while allowing the next two to connect, before you do the b2 3 ender.

If this is known, sorry.

YOMI Reno_Racks

I have a dream...

Did any of you try this combo at midscreen? I think I found a new meterless BnB that is quite consistent and yields the best damage by far.

Note the "1" that I've put in parentheses. This means you whiff that part of his 1 2 3 string while allowing the next two to connect, before you do the b2 3 ender.

If this is known, sorry.
So you get more damage by whiffing the 1? If that's true I didn't know that and that's awesome. Can't check ATM but outside of whiffing the 1 that combo is the widely used bnb when going for max dmg

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
So you get more damage by whiffing the 1? If that's true I didn't know that and that's awesome. Can't check ATM but outside of whiffing the 1 that combo is the widely used bnb when going for max dmg
Add in the fact that it makes it easier to connect b2 3 after the 1 2 3 string and you've got yourself a nice BnB.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele

If this is known, sorry.
I've known of this, but never posted because I thought it wasn't consistent enough to be a BnB.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
123 has very strange and sometimes inconsistent gravity properties.

Still, it's a staple for a lot of BnBs. In some cases, you can replace it with a b113 or standing 22 depending on what you're actually going for.

coolwhip

Noob
@AK/RM GamerBlake Is there any trick to the timing with the combo you posted (the one where you whiff the 1 in 123). I've admittedly only practiced it for a few minutes and haven't had time to really try to get it down, but I couldn't get the 23 to connect after whiffing the 1. Do I need to take a few sets forward before the J3 and before whiffing the 1?

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments

If this is known, sorry.
Yea thats a tricky one but solid no trait meterless if you can pull it off! Nice find.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
@AK/RM GamerBlake Is there any trick to the timing with the combo you posted (the one where you whiff the 1 in 123). I've admittedly only practiced it for a few minutes and haven't had time to really try to get it down, but I couldn't get the 23 to connect after whiffing the 1. Do I need to take a few sets forward before the J3 and before whiffing the 1?
After you hit them with the jump-3, immediately input 1 2 3 as soon as you recover from the jump attack. Don't take any step forwards or backwards.

I might make a video for a demonstration. This can also be done off a 2 2 3 combo starter.

Illmatix

Remember, representing ermac is illmatic.
what do you guys feel is his ultimate punish? as in you know his string will connect, i feel its his 113 into grapple for safe jump/ throw settup. it just seems like such a good reward for 1 bar only sacrificing 3-5%. seeing how you can push him up to 3 times with dashes while he's stunned for immense corner carry potential.