What's new

Guide The Batman Combo Thread

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Credit goes to UsedForGlue who discovered this months ago. He shared it with me but wanted to keep it secret because of the fear that it may be patched out.

I've been doing it on the Atlanta Kombat stream since July and Darth Arma didn't know you could do it with one bat till I showed him at TFC months later.

I've got slew of 1bat combos and tech I'm making a video for that is just taking some time because I'm a little busy these days but it will be posted soon. There's many 1 bat meter less combos exceeding 43%-48% damage midscreen without the use of interactables.
Thanks Reno.

zuurrkk

World's worst GL
There are combo threads for shit like this. This isn't youtube brah.

EDIT: watched the video. This isn't even anything original. Looks like every other batman combo. Can't he get the same damage with just one bar?

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
There are combo threads for shit like this. This isn't youtube brah.

EDIT: watched the video. This isn't even anything original. Looks like every other batman combo. Can't he get the same damage with just one bar?
no trust me you cant lol

RadicalFuzz

Aspiring Fighter
how do i find the combo threads
In the off chance you're serious, go to "Batman" and then someone will have made a thread for combos already, probably something like "Bats BnB & Combo Thread". Making new threads for every little combo you find, regardless of quality, makes you look like a self-centered idiot.

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
In the off chance you're serious, go to "Batman" and then someone will have made a thread for combos already, probably something like "Bats BnB & Combo Thread". Making new threads for every little combo you find, regardless of quality, makes you look like a self-centered idiot.
your assuming