What's new

That One Move!!

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
i can Rapid fir low with SOS3 and somehow mileena can roll through that shit... only mileena

dont get me wrong. im also a mileena player, but i could win without that bs roll.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Liu, Sub, Ermac, Reptile's d3's because they're amazing and all have accompanying fast comboable(EDIT: except for Liu) OH's with good range that they can just fucking throw out for free at random and you just have to pray you guess the right time to block or give up and eat d3 until they get tired or you have meter and a gap to armor.

So damn annoying, I don't know why NRS would provide these two tools at the same time on a character, it should be one or the other but not both.

Erron's overhead and Scorpions jump kick(I swear i've never beaten a single Scorpion air-to-air no matter who I use, and when they hit you they get a full combo no matter where they hit you in the jump arc) are both serious pains in the ass as well.

Last edited:

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Liu, Sub, Ermac, Reptile's d3's because they're amazing and all have accompanying fast comboable OH's with good range that they can just fucking throw out for free at random and you just have to pray you guess the right time to block or give up and eat d3 until they get tired or you have meter and a gap to armor.

So damn annoying, I don't know why NRS would provide these two tools at the same time on a character, it should be one or the other but not both.

Erron's overhead and Scorpions jump kick(I swear i've never beaten a single Scorpion air-to-air no matter who I use, and when they hit you they get a full combo no matter where they hit you in the jump arc) are both serious pains in the ass as well.
I feel your pain with the scorpion jump kicks. The only time iv won a scorpion air to air was with sub-zero, who also has a godly jik. Liu kang in general gets me salty, but his overhead isn't comboable.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I feel your pain with the scorpion jump kicks. The only time iv won a scorpion air to air was with sub-zero, who also has a godly jik. Liu kang in general gets me salty, but his overhead isn't comboable.
I forgot I put him in there, yes his b2 isn't combo able and neither is 22.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
Subzeroes double low kick that looks like he's trying to play hackey sack with my shins....i always forget the 2nd kick is low too.

Kotals grab, because im free to command grabs.

crossover spam, because everyone always does it one more time than i think they will or one less. jumping too stronk.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
You're all scrubs and the sodium crystals forming on the bottom of this shit post are pathetic.

Last edited:

KeO kHaN

Jason downplayer
He
Providing a task for LOLFactor. What move makes you the most salty or agitated when you get hit by it. I know for some it'll be online wake up Xrays. But there must be one attack that rises above the rest.

Scorpion: It's usually online only but... When I attempt to fuzzy Scorpions b3 and f4. I typically block both. However when I get hit with Low Minion after a blocked string swear I go into cardiac arrest.

CLOSE SECOND

Ermac after 5 d3s in a row. I get hit by the one f4 they throw out into 36+%.

So what's yalls?
He knows god I hate online

Ice clones because:

It is the stupidest move in Mortal Kombat that makes no fuckin sense whatsoever next to Kung Laos spin.

Why does touching it freeze you and how/why does it remain in the air ignoring all laws of gravity?

Getting aesthetics out of the way, this move is dumb because it single handedly bodies a lot of characters for free (almost all the grappler characters)

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Ice clones because:

It is the stupidest move in Mortal Kombat that makes no fuckin sense whatsoever next to Kung Laos spin.

Why does touching it freeze you and how/why does it remain in the air ignoring all laws of gravity?

Getting aesthetics out of the way, this move is dumb because it single handedly bodies a lot of characters for free (almost all the grappler characters)
The ice Klone makes more physical sense than kano ball.