What's new

That One Move!!

anytime i actually get hit by mileena's overhead... sungod choke takes 75 years and you get hit by it all the time... its the worst

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Kotal Khan's f2. Because potentially high damage combos have no right being that easy.
But it's really not that hard to block and it's like his only way to get respectable damage without meter or totems. He needs it. Also if you want to go big dick with 3+ f2 then it's not that easy. It's not like it's easy sauce NJP Kung Jin combos.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Predator's meter burned wake up scimitar stab. It pisses me off extra hard because I know its coming every time, yet I still get hit by it sometimes lol

Undergroundepict

I am like the blue rose
But it's really not that hard to block and it's like his only way to get respectable damage without meter or totems. He needs it. Also if you want to go big dick with 3+ f2 then it's not that easy. It's not like it's easy sauce NJP Kung Jin combos.
You are right I am noob.

freerf245

11 11 11 11
Trying to armor through that GM clone as he does and ice ball and getting frozen makes facepalm everytime. Or Quans 5 frame wake up. The njp needs an exorcism.

OzzFoxx

Hardcore gaming poser.
Scorpion jp-teleport-uppercut combo when specified as an example of how combos online aren't any more difficult than offline.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Scorpion jp-teleport-uppercut combo when specified as an example of how combos online aren't any more difficult than offline.
I think Scorpion is top 5 when it comes to cheesy online play but some of his higher damage combos are a lot iffier online.

dwz_mk9

I could do this all day...
For me, it's not so much a move, but how people play. When I lose to someone who is more skilled than I am, I get a little upset but ultimately I tip my hat and try to learn from my loss. When players hit me with random unsafe YOLO moves the entire match and win, it makes me wish I was never born...

Kano's mid knife throw. I don't really mind zoning, but that's just too annoying and cheap. At least Predator and Quan Chi require some skill to keep you at bay.

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
Kung Lao JI2
Kung Jin NJP
Ermac D3

I know how to "deal" with all of them, but sometimes it just doesn't matter and I foam at the mouth.

Shin Kick, Shin Kick, Overhead, the hardest character in the game.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Kung Lao JI2
Kung Jin NJP
Ermac D3

I know how to "deal" with all of them, but sometimes it just doesn't matter and I foam at the mouth.

Shin Kick, Shin Kick, Overhead, the hardest character in the game.
Ermac's D3 as an anti-air, FTW!!! :p