What's new

That One Move!!

Doctor Rektangle

Think outside the Box
Oh here's one... you know the Lao just whiffed spin.... but they hold it and you get hit when they move forward............

It has me working in the salt mines

I hate the ridicilous blockstuns of some moves, like if u try to punish with a certain combo ...cuz of the weird timing a whole other combo comes out , so lame. It should just be like mk9 where u can punish every blocked move without this bs

Last edited:

Undergroundepict

I am like the blue rose
Its definitely the tea bag.
Indeed. Good fucking answer. There is nothing worse you can come across in this game than a guy who makes it his sole purpose to arouse anger and contempt from some random strangers he is playing against.

There are so many games out there where trolling is a huge part of the overall meta, where it is ingrained into the community and subtly built into the system mechanics. It is perfectly fine to troll here. There is a time and a place for everything.

I don't know, maybe I am biased or delusional, but it has always seemed to me that competitive communities are built upon the concept of respecting your opponent on a personal level.

This is how the process of leveling up occurs, as player A beats player B, player B congratulates player A on a good game, players A and B then go on to play many sets together, whereby player B eventually surpasses player A, which incidentally makes player A better equiped to deal with players C-Z, and this whole cycle continues as such in order to bring the game to a point where it is played at a much higher level, and is much more enjoyable.

When player A just Teabags player B, he takes a shit on all of that, for the general purpose of asserting his percieved superiority over people by instilling anger and rage within them.

Basically, it's just bad Sportsmanship.

Ermac's ridiculous fucking d3, and KL's hat spin. I also really can't stand the fucking blockstun in this game, it's so awkward. When I actually punish something I'm surprised and I end up dropping the combo.

Undergroundepict

I am like the blue rose
Mhkay. Jax be like 11, 11, 11, 11, 11.... need I continue lol jk

Hey! Don't you go criticising Jax now.

If every character were created to be just like Jax, the game would be perfect. In fact, everybody should just drop whoever they play and just play Jax. Fuck yeah.

/dogface.jpg

DrFolmer

AKA Uncle Kano
Hi I'm Takeda. I keep jumping around making silly air teleports into crossups or air hooks because why the fuck not #youaintgotnoantiairsmadafaka - bruh I'm plus a million on block with everything I do because #Nrsnetcodesaresavagebruhtrypunishingmyunsafeteleportmotherfucker. After winning with auto pilot mode I have the nerve to teabag you and pull out my net cables next time you beat me in ranked.

Takeda is cool guys it's not that - online just makes this character look S tier

WATCHD0G

Noob
Indeed. Good fucking answer. There is nothing worse you can come across in this game than a guy who makes it his sole purpose to arouse anger and contempt from some random strangers he is playing against.

There are so many games out there where trolling is a huge part of the overall meta, where it is ingrained into the community and subtly built into the system mechanics. It is perfectly fine to troll here. There is a time and a place for everything.

I don't know, maybe I am biased or delusional, but it has always seemed to me that competitive communities are built upon the concept of respecting your opponent on a personal level.

This is how the process of leveling up occurs, as player A beats player B, player B congratulates player A on a good game, players A and B then go on to play many sets together, whereby player B eventually surpasses player A, which incidentally makes player A better equiped to deal with players C-Z, and this whole cycle continues as such in order to bring the game to a point where it is played at a much higher level, and is much more enjoyable.

When player A just Teabags player B, he takes a shit on all of that, for the general purpose of asserting his percieved superiority over people by instilling anger and rage within them.

Basically, it's just bad Sportsmanship.
tell that to sonic fox...apparently it's all good when he does it