What's new

That One Move!!

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Subzero's b2 which everyone says it's reactable and I release down the instant I see him put his arm back, and still get hit by it, I'd want to come here and start 1000 threads with all the swear and hateful words possible insulting everyone until I get banned from the entire internet.

P.s. yes, it's not reactable.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
SZ's b2.

Back dash? Lol.
Jump? Lol.
You're directly above me? Lol
Praying for mercy? Lol.

Also, how Kitana can brush up against you with her shoulder and can throw fan into full combo. KJ can convert off of a lot but Kitana can literally convert off any one hit. And when that happens...the combo lasts for around 20 seconds. So I'm sitting here watching 35% of my life bar be drained from me just cuz I didn't block her sneeze...and now I'm late for that date cuz her combos take 2 and a half hours each.

Last edited by a moderator:

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
Tanya players The best move ever created Lord B1 repeat. fuck that move and anybody who loves such a Braindead character. Nrs development team smh

Last edited:
basically everything. but then...

ermac and quan chi d3. the way your leg flips away and the fact that people dont give a fuck about frames when they do this move and get away with it all the time. its like making your launcher 6f.

everything bojutsu kung jin does. smack air -> smack air again = 40% Combo.

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
I can't mention just one move, here is my top 5.

5) Tanya b1, needs no explanation

4) Tempest random db1 after some string or poke...why the fuck is this just -3 on block?

3) Any of Quan Chi hard to (impossible to) block

2) Liu Kang d3

1) Trying to punish a whiffed spin / ex spin and still getting hit by it after 2 seconds. This makes me want to shut down the console

Bruh.. It's dem random ermac down 3's into overhead
Also:
Specific characters jump attacks which you're able to read but never succeed with a down 2 because Nrs.
Hat spin being only -3 and not -23 WHATT THEEE
Scorpions random shouldn't even be in his move set overhead.
Scorpions vortex, just dumb imo he's not a character the should need one.

Frizen

Noob
I can't mention just one move, here is my top 5.
4) Tempest random db1 after some string or poke...why the fuck is this just -3 on block?
1) Trying to punish a whiffed spin / ex spin and still getting hit by it after 2 seconds. This makes me want to shut down the console
That felt so personal lol. But yeah, every time we played and u made a read on my ex spin but still get hit at the end of the animation i had in my head "i would be sooo angry". Funny (for me) it happened mostly at clutch situations.

And the thing with db1 is that after u block a poke u can start ur pressure and do anything before db1 comes out. But i dont have to do it. Its pretty much win/win situation for u if u react fast enough. And if u block db1 my hat is on cooldown and i cant do my hat moves, including ex spin. And the worst is if i hit u with d4 and still do db1 im basically giving u the momentum, because im without a hat on -3 and not +15 or something like that.(if d4 hits, ppl block db1 afterwards 90% of the time). I hope i made some sense ;o

My most hated moves would be:
- kung jins njp
-milenas roll

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I hope sub zeros cheap b2 becomes just a hard knockdown so he cant combo off it anymore :joker:
How is it cheap? If you block low then let go of down you can block it in time. Just const
Mileenas +47 on block roll online. Hope her death was canon and we never have to see her again. Get Jade-d you snaggletoothed c***
I tried to punish a roll last night, and got hit by an ex roll.

omooba

fear the moobs
nothing beats lui kang 1,1,3. you have forever to watch this dude punch the air twice and u still get hit by that overhead. just kill me now