Do you Agree with these changes ?

• Yes

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • No

Votes: 111 93.3%

• Total voters

RVB

twitch.tv/rvblacktail
No matter how good you get the balance in this game MKX will forever be a corner in one combo 50/50 fest. The core of the game is simply busted and beyond repair.

Wigy

There it is...
Since I'm the only person who gives a shit about the character;

Bo' Rai Cho changes

Universal

F2 changed to a mid from high (All variations)

F2 startup changed to 12 frames (up from 15)

Dragon Breath

Unchanged

Drunken Master

Any of these options - plus what I haven't mentioned in that thread.

Remove armour from ex bf3

Remove invincibility from ex dd3

Bartitsu

DF3 launches without spending a bar, startup changed to 28 frames (down from 24). Changed to -15 on block (down from -13). Still keeps it's insane damage scaling from the current meterburn version.

There are some more hits I'd be willing to take in drunken master and bartitsu in exchange for what I'm asking but I haven't thought of them as of yet.
I love bo to pieces and would cream my pants with f2 changes but his corner game would be fucking stupid if he had a strong 12 frame mid for midscreen neutral.

for me

Universal:

D1 +11 on hit so he can initiate some pressure from his pokes.

1212 needs a better hitbox and faster startup, 1212 always drops even when the 12 hits.

F1 needs a small range increase and hitbox fixes. Dvora can currently crouch block under it - lol.

f2 remains high but is 11 or 12 frames. That way he has a way to stop people yolo njp spamming and jumping back all game.

Drunken master:

No hangover. He looses the moves, THAT IS ALL.

Change vomit at drunken level 2 and 3 to df2f so we can choose when to use it,

Sumo stomp at level 3 he drops to his ass and high projectiles go under him.

The sexy stance autocorrects if the oponent changes side.

Sexy stance 2 less neg on block

Bartitsu, i dont play enough.

I think you need to be very very careful about giving bo rai cho a usable neutral.

Playing against really good players i can still squeeze in rofl flawless with DB bo. Hes fucking stupppiiid in the corner

Last edited:

Zionix

AKA Ponkster
Cyrax doesn't need a safe armor or a -8 net on block

He needs only two things:

• Slightly more range on D3 -6
  • F211 can now be special cancelled into ragdoll on hit.
His main fault lies that with a +8 D1 and no hit confirm-able mid string (just have to yolo ex-saw) you just waste meter when most the cast can hit confirm mids with ease. They could make F43 Mid mid and make that string -5 (being +2 is irrelevant in comparison to being safe).

Anything else is a luxury and not needed in anyway.

Last edited:

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
lol I kinda feel for Tekken Master, wanting to bring his characters out of obscurity. Iv had a lot of my characters get knocked off throughout the patches too but jeez the Lao changes are ebola. The Alien changes too, why make flip minus 15? All of Alien's shit is unsafe, flip should have stayed minus 7 but became a mid imo.

myri

Time Warrior
I love bo to pieces and would cream my pants with f2 changes but his corner game would be fucking stupid if he had a strong 12 frame mid for midscreen neutral.

for me

Universal:

D1 +11 on hit so he can initiate some pressure from his pokes.

1212 needs a better hitbox and faster startup, 1212 always drops even when the 12 hits.

F1 needs a small range increase and hitbox fixes. Dvora can currently crouch block under it - lol.

f2 remains high but is 11 or 12 frames. That way he has a way to stop people yolo njp spamming and jumping back all game.

Drunken master:

No hangover. He looses the moves, THAT IS ALL.

Change vomit at drunken level 2 and 3 to df2f so we can choose when to use it,

Sumo stomp at level 3 he drops to his ass and high projectiles go under him.

The sexy stance autocorrects if the oponent changes side.

Sexy stance 2 less neg on block

Bartitsu, i dont play enough.

I think you need to be very very careful about giving bo rai cho a usable neutral.

Playing against really good players i can still squeeze in rofl flawless with DB bo. Hes fucking stupppiiid in the corner
Yeah the f2 changes are because like you said I want to actually be able to chase a backdash on a read. I can agree with leave it as high but sped up but yeah there needs to be some hitbox fixes on f1 to compensate, people have been jabbing me with d1 under that move while it's been coming out, really dumb that his only mid (b2 doesn't count, it's 24 frames) gets so easily low profiled by everything.

Oh yeah and PLEASE SAVE DRUNKEN MASTER!

Carl

Noob
Laos regular teleport is too fast so i agree we should make it 35f on startup and remove all ability to track.
Also remove buzzsaw bnb's as they are broken.
Ex tele should have no armour
Spin should be at least 15f startup with no launching capability
Hattrick hat trap should have 55 recovery frames.

LOL so what you guys think?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
d1 HCB is a frame trap?
D1 canceled into call back yes, it is, if you try to answer after the poke, depending on the range call back will launch without room for you to do anything else.
Most ppl also try to poke after after 112124~hat trap, you can end with hatarang instead to blow them up, but the poke option select nullifies everything.

Can you just neutral duck his teleport and punish it?
You can jab him on reaction.

Rabbit

thugs bunny
Obviously trolling cause no mention of Lackey.
he probably doesn't have any issues fighting lackey so he doesn't care.

this list reeks of "nerf everything i have issues with" and all the buffs mentioned don't really make up for what he wants to get rid of.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
D1 canceled into call back yes, it is, if you try to answer after the poke, depending on the range call back will launch without room for you to do anything else.
Most ppl also try to poke after after 112124~hat trap, you can end with hatarang instead to blow them up, but the poke option select nullifies everything.

You can jab him on reaction.
an option select that lao has or the defender has?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
an option select that lao has or the defender has?
Hat Trick Lao pressure doesn't work against option select, its what makes his inclusion in this meta pretty weak.
If his hat traps were all 5f less on recovery frames he would be at -1 on his regular pressure, it would make it easier to avoid retaliations with backdash and such, but immediate call backs would come out on 10f instead of 9f, which would frame trap against 11f mids.

In general ppl would be alot more scarier to just mash a mid, throw or armor on regular pressure

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
Hat Trick Lao pressure doesn't work against option select, its what makes his inclusion in this meta pretty weak.
If his hat traps were all 5f less on recovery frames he would be at -1 on his regular pressure, it would make it easier to avoid retaliations with backdash and such, but immediate call backs would come out on 10f instead of 9f, which would frame trap against 11f mids.

In general ppl would be alot more scarier to just mash a mid, throw or armor on regular pressure
ah, and which os btw?

Israel

Noob
No matter how good you get the balance in this game MKX will forever be a corner in one combo 50/50 fest. The core of the game is simply busted and beyond repair.
Truth, my man.
Imo all upcoming fighters and even newer fighters, will all have left their previous core systems, which what made the games everyones favorite, to cater to casual'ers, little children'ers and new born'ers

coconutshrimp

Damn vro, hadda mess with yo auntie
This thread needs to be moved to the Komedy Central forum where it belongs. I seriously don't believe there is anything of value to be taken away from this list other than a good laugh. I hope this tier list was just supposed to be a light hearted goof and not something to be taken seriously.