Do you Agree with these changes ?

• Yes

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • No

Votes: 111 93.3%

• Total voters

hkriderz

Lin Kuei Scum, yellow robot enthusiast
The other changes you made don't matter to sub when his clone stays on block. It'll be a shitshow in the corner lol.

Don't buff sub zero, all of your changes to him do nothing to solve anything.

My changes:

- B2 now has less pushback and blockstun (making it more minus is appealing to crybabies. This is the only issue that needs to be resolved.)
- Clone cooldown is a consistent 2.5-3 seconds no matter at what frame it is removed. ( if you didn't know, the clone recovers faster the later it is removed from the screen).
- Teching a grab grants invincibility frames so clone doesn't freeze.
- Clone shatter reduced to 7% (or in easier terms "5% damage scaling on all shatter combos"
- b12 is now -1 on block.
- 123 is now -5 on block.
- f12 is now plus 2 on block with reduced pushback.

Unbreakable
-Db2 is now 7 frames and parries aerial attacks and adds high scaling to proceeding combo.
- Aura and EX aura now build bar while sub zero is blocking.

To your cyrax change, its like you want there to be more safe 50 50s like wtf

My changes to Cyrax
- f2 has a better downward hitbox and can't be low profiled
- f21 is now -2 on block.
- f211 can now be special canceled.
- b3d4 is now -15.
- grounded ragdoll now has invincibilty frames as cyrax rises up.
- Regular ragdoll can now be meterburned to combo on hitconfirm.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
The other changes you made don't matter to sub when his clone stays on block. It'll be a shitshow in the corner lol.

My changes:

- B2 now has less pushback and blockstun (making it more minus is appealing to crybabies. This is the only issue that needs to be resolved.)
- Clone cooldown is a consistent 2.5-3 seconds no matter at what frame it is removed. ( if you didn't know, the clone recovers faster the later it is removed from the screen).
- Clone shatter reduced to 7% (or in easier terms "5% damage scaling on all shatter combos"

Unbreakable
-Db2 is now 7 frames and parries aerial attacks and adds high scaling to proceeding combo.

My changes to Cyrax
- b3d4 is now -15.
I like your Sub changes. Cryo id have to make a legit thread about to sort him out, you can't buff him or nerf him safely at this point he'd need a total rework if changes were to be done. -1 B12 would be orgasmic

I thought alchohol wasn't allowed in the Middle East, Breh...At least I hope TM was drunk when he conveyed these thoughts...There's so much NO in here it isn't even funny

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
ITT: Support has long dropped and game will fully die in a month, But let's suggest some changes for that "one more patch" anyways.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
The game is not gonna get anymore support. Its MK9 scenario allover again. But we can talk and dream.

Israfel

Designer for BxA
Smoke's f4d1 really doesn't need to be changed in my opinion, it is a good tool that allows you to stay safe on confirm but be punished if you finish f4d1,2 without confirming. No change.

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace
Smoke's f4d1 really doesn't need to be changed in my opinion, it is a good tool that allows you to stay safe on confirm but be punished if you finish f4d1,2 without confirming. No change.
I think it's just the fact that he has 2 advancing mids

Israfel

Designer for BxA
The change that I would make for Imposter Shinnok in general is to not allow him to get "FREE" ex moves. Ermac, Cassie, Alien, Johnny, Kotal, etc. He should have to spend a bar to get the enhanced version of these moves.

Zionix

AKA Ponkster

My changes:

Unbreakable

My changes to Cyrax
- b3d4 is now -15.
F21 being -2 is too strong.

It being -7 or 8 is ok. But it isn't his biggest issue. You only need F211 to be hit confirmable and the rest of hsi changes are too much.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
"having mid projectile and fast teleport is nt fair" WUT?! Does he mean his hat throw which is pretty fucking terrible?

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
So Unstoppable becomes completely obsolete?
He wouldn't, he'd still be bloody insane and easily the best grappler in the game.

Don't get me wrong, I disagree with almost every change in the OP, but Jason wouldn't be butchered by them. Far from it actually.

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
He wouldn't, he'd still be bloody insane and easily the best grappler in the game.

Don't get me wrong, I disagree with almost every change in the OP, but Jason wouldn't be butchered by them. Far from it actually.
Why not pick Relentless over Unstoppable though? I can see why the damage buff is a nice thing to have, but I don't feel like the heal is that great. Picking Relentless for the teleport and input reversal seems like a better idea to me.