Do you Agree with these changes ?

• Yes

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • No

Votes: 111 93.3%

• Total voters

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
One rule doesn't apply to all, not every character armor needs to be unsafe, some characters are already unsafe as they are and they've been built to heavily rely on their armor move, if you make changes universally, you will only hurt characters that needs them. Defense mechanics will becomes worse and knockdown offense will be a fucking fest again.
Absolutely this.

Nrs should read this paragraph 281 times and learn, because the "one rule fits all" philosophy they used in last patch is the main reason why some characters got ruined.

A diverse game requires diverse ideas to be balanced. All characters shouldn't be treated the same because not all of them are designed to work in the same way.

@x-azeez "let's nerf these characters to make Kotal Kahn great again"

Lol, Kotal Kahn was an already good offensive character pre patch thanks to his 6f startup MID and War God's armored launcher! That bs had to go.

Zionix

AKA Ponkster
Just because TM can mop his local NRS scene with 80% of the cast doesn't mean he play them at a high level.

What I think you mean to say is that TM understands how to fight these characters at a high level with his mains. Which I would agree with, since his resume speaks for itself.
Tekken Master can play the cast.

The trend I see in this thread is that people can't see the game balanced as a whole. They look at their characters changes without over-viewing the total changes and seeing if they are in-line with the rest of the cast.

His list isn't perfect, but NRS haven't done a close to perfect patch either, with many attempts. His list is a step in the right direction (except -3 iceball, that is insane).

My character needs X or Y is only a factor if the other characters don't get touched at all. Kano doesn't need a safe brain-dead armor that he can throw out when -6 then run your ass into the corner for mix city, it adds nothing to the depth of the character or high level mind games because it is safe, its a no-brainer to throw it out randomly.

Zionix

AKA Ponkster
Yea, as can I. And I'm sure plenty of ppl on this site can play over half the cast at some level. But at a high level, which means he can beat other top players playing seriously? I highly doubt that. If that were the case, we would see more than his Kotal and D'Vorah in tournament.
This is just conjecture.

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
Cyber Sub

Ice ball is -3 on block (( from -13 )) Why would he go back to be safe on that...come on....

Tremor

Rolling Stone - EX BF3 is +3 on block (( from +9 )) He's spending a bar...+7 to +9 is understandable for the bar....

GORO

Dragon Fangs

spin - DB2 is -2 on block (( from -3 )) He has a 6 frame poke, this is a HELL NO!

Remove armor from EX Telestomp What's the poing on this?

B121 is 0 on block (( from +2 )) All characters need some sort of plus frames...

Jackie Briggs

Full auto

DF2 - is -20 on block (( from -10 )) She has no range, she needs this to remain

Hollywood

Remove invincibility frames from ex nut punch What's the point here?

D'vorah

Swarm Queen

Ex low puddle - EX DB1 is +20 on block (( from +1 )) So.....taking a +9 from tremor down to +3, but taking a D'vorah +1 into +20? Pleeeease....

I would continue because just as you have some nice additions to the game, there are way too many crazy suggestions. I couldn't even finish all your suggestions.

Zionix

AKA Ponkster
Cyber Sub

Ice ball is -3 on block (( from -13 )) Why would he go back to be safe on that...come on....

Tremor

Rolling Stone - EX BF3 is +3 on block (( from +9 )) He's spending a bar...+7 to +9 is understandable for the bar....

GORO

Dragon Fangs

spin - DB2 is -2 on block (( from -3 )) He has a 6 frame poke, this is a HELL NO!

Remove armor from EX Telestomp What's the poing on this?

B121 is 0 on block (( from +2 )) All characters need some sort of plus frames...

Jackie Briggs

Full auto

DF2 - is -20 on block (( from -10 )) She has no range, she needs this to remain

Hollywood

Remove invincibility frames from ex nut punch What's the point here?

D'vorah

Swarm Queen

Ex low puddle - EX DB1 is +20 on block (( from +1 )) So.....taking a +9 from tremor down to +3, but taking a D'vorah +1 into +20? Pleeeease....

I would continue because just as you have some nice additions to the game, there are way too many crazy suggestions. I couldn't even finish all your suggestions.
Tremor is spending 1 bar for a low launcher, its already a mix it doesn't need to jail also.

I think the d'vorah change is to allow her to spend resource to continue offence without it being a mix-up. I think he wants it to be like tempest ex hat.

The guns should be -20 on block, Jacqui having no range is a weakness but a much needed one, she is a powerhouse in the right hands.

I agree that the nut punch invincibility is a nice niche thing she has, its cool and should stay. The move is punishable after all.

Who said it's not allowed..
you guys think we live in the desert and ride camels
There are more TMs here that don't get to travel, if they could you'd see more evo top 8s like we had between TM and Fox
Middle East is a region ffs with 22 countries.. how about that?!
Relax homie lol. It was a joke. No disrespect was intended at all. I'm very well aware of the Middle East Region as a whole. I'd LOVE to see the Middle East Scene come to Combo Breaker, CEO, EVO etc and do work and further diversity this game/scene's growing International presence.

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
Tremor is spending 1 bar for a low launcher, its already a mix it doesn't need to jail also.

I think the d'vorah change is to allow her to spend resource to continue offence without it being a mix-up. I think he wants it to be like tempest ex hat.

The guns should be -20 on block, Jacqui having no range is a weakness but a much needed one, she is a powerhouse in the right hands.

I agree that the nut punch invincibility is a nice niche thing she has, its cool and should stay. The move is punishable after all.
Lao is +7, no need for 20. And I would think Tremor's launcher is fuzzyable. I don't know which is the case.