Do you Agree with these changes ?

• Yes

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • No

Votes: 111 93.3%

• Total voters

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I think low pokes into specials that can full combo are a huge problem at the moment. Hat-trick does this, so nerf hat-trick.
You can pretty much eliminate all the poke into hcb if you option select poke with guard, by pressing both buttons at the same time, if done correctly, you will always poke out of traps when he tries anything else, and you will never poke him out if he tries d1~call back or hatarang frametrap shenanigans.

myri

Time Warrior
Since I'm the only person who gives a shit about the character;

Bo' Rai Cho changes

Universal

F2 changed to a mid from high (All variations)

F2 startup changed to 12 frames (up from 15)

Dragon Breath

Unchanged

Drunken Master

Any of these options - plus what I haven't mentioned in that thread.

Remove armour from ex bf3

Remove invincibility from ex dd3

Bartitsu

DF3 launches without spending a bar, startup changed to 28 frames (down from 24). Changed to -15 on block (down from -13). Still keeps it's insane damage scaling from the current meterburn version.

There are some more hits I'd be willing to take in drunken master and bartitsu in exchange for what I'm asking but I haven't thought of them as of yet.

Last edited:

EMPEROR_KNICKS

Master of Kombat(frauds)
b121 or b12u2 not being plus 2 really hurts goro, making it minus 2 is also not a really good idea. TBH a lot of these changes dont make any sense.

Espio

Kokomo
This list is very strange.

Let's look at this rationally. There's a lot of nonsensical changes that won't do anything substantive or have compensation buffs that are totally not worth the trade off in any conceivable way for characters that are reasonably fair and balanced.

Goro for example gets a frame shaved off fang spin (a move that only exists in one variation) in exchange for SEVERAL substantial nerfs to his armor meta game, his Tigrar Fury zoning and his pressure. Back 1,2,1 is one of his only fast mids and it has no range, can be low profiled and the plus frames only allow for a poke check, which can be armored or back dashed. Yet Kotal should get back his safe advancing mid lol. D'Vorah needs her insane plus frames too, but Goro can't keep plus 2 on one of his only fast strings with no range.

Ex telestomp is his armored check for people that try to jump out of command grab or punch walk, without that a large portion of his meta outright dies and weakens him significantly when dealing with anti-airing. He doesn't need to be weakened at all.

Trying to weaken the zoning of a zoning variation (which doesn't even have top five zoning in the game mind you nor really anything crazy going for it is frankly curious).

This change list isn't about making the game better, it's about making characters he likes better and making others he doesn't care about worse.

The lack of rationale or foresight is astonishing and it doesn't stop at Goro, it extends to Kung Lao, D'Vorah, Jason and many others.

Rabbit

thugs bunny
Cyber Sub

Divekicks is more minus on block

Dragon Fangs

Remove armor from EX Telestomp

Erron Black

Armour removed from EX Command Grab - EX DBF2

Gunslinger

Stand into 4 is now High,High (( from Mid,Mid ))

Kano

EX Upball - EX DB2 -11 (( from -5 ))

Jax

F212 is -10 on block (( from -5 ))

Kung Lao

Regular Teleport has more startup

Alien

BF4 is -15 on block (( from -10 ))

lmao.
i'd like to know the reasoning behind these and as well as pretty much everything else in the op list.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
You can pretty much eliminate all the poke into hcb if you option select poke with guard, by pressing both buttons at the same time, if done correctly, you will always poke out of traps when he tries anything else, and you will never poke him out if he tries d1~call back or hatarang frametrap shenanigans.
d1 HCB is a frame trap?