What's new

Tekken 7 General Discussion Thread - OP Updated With All Tekken Info

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
Jut getting back into this game since InjustASS is boring asf and Marvel Infinite I have no fucking idea what the hell is going on, but I got a question:

I was gonna use Lili, but I see everywhere complaints about how silly and scrubby and broken she is......so I'm curious, what makes her so dumb? I know Eddy/Capo characters are dumb, Xiayou and AOP is dumb, Jack and Dragunov are braindead easy-mode characters, but what makes Lili so dumb? Whatever it is I wanna abuse it so please, help a brother out

haketh

Noob
Jut getting back into this game since InjustASS is boring asf and Marvel Infinite I have no fucking idea what the hell is going on, but I got a question:

I was gonna use Lili, but I see everywhere complaints about how silly and scrubby and broken she is......so I'm curious, what makes her so dumb? I know Eddy/Capo characters are dumb, Xiayou and AOP is dumb, Jack and Dragunov are braindead easy-mode characters, but what makes Lili so dumb? Whatever it is I wanna abuse it so please, help a brother out
She's pretty mid tier, you're probably just hearing from newer people that don't respect Matterhorn

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Anyone with Tekken on PC interested in playing some this evening? I'd like to play some tekken, wanted to since it released, and spent some time in practice mode messing around, but just never stuck around, only ever played a couple ultra laggy online matches. Literally two.

What I'm looking for ideally, is someone who will play some sets with me, while I cycle through some characters, and not take it easy, but take it slow, don't just maul me like it's Evo grand finals, just this once.. as I want to get a feel for a couple characters and try to figure out what I want out of a tekken character.. and that's hard vs an experienced player that just shits on me from round start.

I want to try

Shaheen
Lars
Steve
Josie
Feng

Someone else in forgetting.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous

I dont know much about Lili. I haven't touched her yet, but i do main Eddy. Eddy has gotten his broken ass toned down for sure! He still has mix ups for days, but it takes some work to open your opponent up.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
This is insanity.

skip to 39:39

OH MY SWEET GURKENS! I saw this full tournament the other day and i must say the MVPs were most definitely Josie and Gigas! Hell, i think im gonna try me some Gigas today!

BTW I will be on Tekken 7 ALL DAY so feel free to add me ;)

PSN - JBeezYBabY1

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Let's hope they fix it and be a lesson to NRS and other studios.
Righteous! OOOOO Are u excited for Geese tomorrow? My game updated for like about an hour of 3.6G. So he's in the game now and his stage, but if the Xbox leak is true, he will be accessible tomorrow!

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Righteous! OOOOO Are u excited for Geese tomorrow? My game updated for like about an hour of 3.6G. So he's in the game now and his stage, but if the Xbox leak is true, he will be accessible tomorrow!
I'm more hyped for Noctis (not gonna say more about this char, since not many have played Final Fantasy XV) than Geese. I hate him since Fatal Fury. My mains used to be Terry Bogard and Joe Higashi.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I'm more hyped for Noctis (not gonna say more about this char, since not many have played Final Fantasy XV) than Geese. I hate him since Fatal Fury. My mains used to be Terry Bogard and Joe Higashi.
Well apparently, he will kinda play like Akuma, but easier input cancels from what ive gathered. I've never been a Geese player either, and super excited for Noctis too!

Tanno

Well apparently, he will kinda play like Akuma, but easier input cancels from what ive gathered. I've never been a Geese player either, and super excited for Noctis too!
I have seen his gameplay a while ago. He will be more like Heihachi, but his game style will be based off KoF.

I like Noctis's style, because he seems to control his distance with his sword.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I have seen his gameplay a while ago. He will be more like Heihachi, but his game style will be based off KoF.

I like Noctis's style, because he seems to control his distance with his sword.
His style looks crazy! And if it's anything from FFXV, it's gonna be super OP as fuck! But i am here for it! Too bad we gotta wait until Spring 2018

Tanno

His style looks crazy! And if it's anything from FFXV, it's gonna be super OP as fuck! But i am here for it! Too bad we gotta wait until Spring 2018
Yup, his arsenal is exactly like Final Fantasy XV. His RA is Armiger. I don't know about his RA2. The last trailer never showed it.

Noctis's powers are teleportation and swordsmanship and second-rate magic (although this FF game doesn't even count magic as a weapon, unlike the old ones). Armiger is his special power.

His gameplay is based off his father's knighthood, called Kingsglaive. Look them up and you'll know more.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Yup, his arsenal is exactly like Final Fantasy XV. His RA is Armiger. I don't know about his RA2. The last trailer never showed it.
That brings to my other question....i know certain characters have 2 Rage Arts, like King and Lars. How do you do the 2nd RA ?Question mark?

Tanno

That brings to my other question....i know certain characters have 2 Rage Arts, like King and Lars. How do you do the 2nd RA ?Question mark?
Just look at the loading VS screen. It shows them. For Eddy, RA2 is FF3+4.

Go in training mode and set your char in Rage Mode. Then do this combo:

FF3+4, RLX F3+4, B33, 23, B24...

The RA2 was what buffed for Eddy, because it could be cancelled because of certain chars' certain attacks.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Just look at the loading VS screen. It shows them. For Eddy, RA2 is FF3+4.

Go in training mode and set your char in Rage Mode. Then do this combo:

FF3+4, RLX F3+4, B33, 23, B24...
OH i think you're confusing the two. That's his rage DRIVE attack. The Rage art is when the character does a cinematic combo. Some characters have two of those and dont know how to do em.

Tanno

OH i think you're confusing the two. That's his rage DRIVE attack. The Rage art is when the character does a cinematic combo. Some characters have two of those and dont know how to do em.
Dunno about this. In the VS picture they're called Rage Art and Rage Art 2. It's also written in the Move List.

About the second RA for certain chars, I don't know. For Eddy, I found it was D/B3+4 (or 3, or 4) as a hidden power attack. Can't remember.