Tekken 7 General Discussion Thread - OP Updated With All Tekken Info

Discussion in 'Tekken' started by SaltShaker, Aug 5, 2015.

1. JBeezYBabY

JBeezYBabY Mr. Righteous

Tournament was all types of FIRE! Congrats to Quodan for a very well deserving, hard fought win!

Im still new to this whole ranking system, so not really familiar with the yellow ranks yet. I just reached Blue Initiate from playing online since Monday lol

Kooron Nation likes this.
  2. AZ MotherBrain

AZ MotherBrain Premium Supporter
    Premium Supporter

Noctus is mehhh to me, but I do like his gameplay.
    If namco continues to pursue the guest character route, then 2B plzzzzz

3. 2B was one of my top choices for the guest character. Honestly feels like she has much less chance now there is another sword wielding acrobatic guest character :(. NieR was such a great game

AZ MotherBrain likes this.
  4. AZ MotherBrain

AZ MotherBrain Premium Supporter
    Premium Supporter

There's always soul calibur.

JBeezYBabY likes this.
  5. Eddy Wang

Eddy Wang Skarlet scientist

PSN:
    eddywangmk
    Notcis over Akira, i seriously want a refund, Notcis its not the character i think my community will ever want to play lol, anyone from a fighting game would still be better than this, such a disappointment.

villainous monk likes this.
  6. Tanno

Tanno The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
    Premium Supporter

Interesting gameplay from Noctis. I didn't see RA2 though. I will try him and see how do I fare with him.

7. LiangHuBBB

LiangHuBBB Noob

wth is going on lol
    FF character in tekken 7?
    turtles in I2? holy crap this is crazy!

Kooron Nation and JBeezYBabY like this.
  8. JJvercetti

JJvercetti Noob

I am so lucky that I got the tekken 7 season pass for free because I would not have bought this. I havent really played a FF game since 10 but wouldnt Tifa have been a better option?

9. Sutter Pain

Sutter Pain Your mothers main.

Steam:
    Sutter_Pain
    Anyone would of made a better option :(

10. JJvercetti

JJvercetti Noob

Oh I agree, I was just thinking of alternative FF character. As a whole, the season pass has been terrible in my opinion.

JBeezYBabY likes this.
  11. Sutter Pain

Sutter Pain Your mothers main.

Steam:
    Sutter_Pain
    Ah I gotcha, yeah can't ever say say I looked at a FF character and been like "Yup perfect fit for tekken" ........

The season pass is just on another level of some dumb shit.

12. I'm starting to think about how much the original "Early 2017" release date worked into this decision. FFXV would have been a few months old, but now it's nearly a year old! There have been a lot of great games that have more fitting characters that have released this year

13. JJvercetti

JJvercetti Noob

I was expecting to see Akira or an evil/boss character to go with Akuma and Geese.

Eddy Wang likes this.
  14. NaCl man

NaCl man Mishima boiz

PSN:
    NaClman82
    XBL:
    NaCl man82
    Who this fool. Ive never played a ff game in my life. Geese is dope but this guy???.
    Can we please keep fg characters in fgs please and stop with these non fg crossovers.

15. JBeezYBabY

JBeezYBabY Mr. Righteous

It was super weird to say the least. I am a huge final fantasy fan, and also have FFXV that Noctis came from. His moves are pretty bad ass, but the game itself has been really lackluster this time around. I mean, its been collecting dust as we speak. So I get why they put Noctis in the game to re-create the hype for FFXV. But we dont even know the exact date when Geese will be released....This season DLC is soooo all over the place...

16. JBeezYBabY

JBeezYBabY Mr. Righteous

Protagonist_1 likes this.
  17. JBeezYBabY

JBeezYBabY Mr. Righteous

\
    Speaking of Geese, does anybody know when he's released? I keep seeing new footage of a breakdown of his moveset. WOW he looks super good to play! If anybody knows info, please post. Righteous ;)

18. NaCl man

NaCl man Mishima boiz

PSN:
    NaClman82
    XBL:
    NaCl man82
    i heard there is a patch coming in December to decrease the input delay so maybe he will be released with that

JBeezYBabY likes this.
  19. Tanno

Premium Supporter

You heard right about the patch, BUT... the input delay patch will not be coming this early. They said about 2018 at best. The problem for everyone who plays online is the fucking lag in the ranked and the prive games. They need to fix the netcode.

JBeezYBabY likes this.
  20. Look on the brightside. At least we'll get more people playing Tekken.

JBeezYBabY likes this.
  21. NaCl man

NaCl man Mishima boiz

PSN:
    NaClman82
    XBL:
    NaCl man82
    true but at this time it sux being a kaz player. But when they fix the delay it cahnges it from a read game to a reaction game and exposes bad play. Kaz is a character that takes knowlage to play and in the state of the game now it's all hard reads. Alot of spaming (i hate that term)will be exposed and will be able to react and punish as the character is intended to be played. I hate the times i make the right call and get rekt becauae of the delay. The teir list will change with this update

JBeezYBabY likes this.
  22. Tanno

Premium Supporter

Hope they fix the lag, because of this everything is messed up. They ought to test them before they release them out. I can't even do my best combo. Not to mention my mixups.

23. JBeezYBabY

JBeezYBabY Mr. Righteous

The lag is indeed HORRIBLE! Even with a 5 star connection, I still experience some horrible lag and delayed inputs. My guy is Eddy, but i dont play like Spammy, button mash Eddy. I actually read my opponent, outpoke. and expose their weakness.

I am falling in love with this game all over again, but daaaaamn fix that horrible netcode!

24. Tanno

Premium Supporter

As far as I did read, Harada said that it's a problem right from the Graphic Engine, which I forgot its name (could be Unreal 4). He e-mailed its creator to fix it, because it affected Tekken, thus making this lag so unbearable. I hope they fix it, so that I can finally react anything in online sets. They need to learn from Arc System Works regarding the netcode.

JBeezYBabY likes this.
  25. JBeezYBabY

JBeezYBabY Mr. Righteous

They need to do something because this game is far behind on their content. Geese is not even out yet, only had 1 dlc with new customization outfits, and the worst online experience out of all the fighting games out now. I mean, the Noctis announcement was hype, but they need to get this ball rolling faster.