What's new

Tekken 7 General Discussion Thread - OP Updated With All Tekken Info

OH MY SWEET GURKENS! I saw this full tournament the other day and i must say the MVPs were most definitely Josie and Gigas! Hell, i think im gonna try me some Gigas today!

BTW I will be on Tekken 7 ALL DAY so feel free to add me ;)

PSN - JBeezYBabY1
Unfortunately I'm on PC

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
only king has that and its attached to a costume.
Lars is also about to get one too.
If you're seeing something different on youtube you're probably seeing Tekken mobile
How do you unlock King's costume to use the special RA ?Question mark? Do you have to re-create in customization mode?

How do you unlock King's costume to use the special RA ?Question mark? Do you have to re-create in customization mode?
I think it is already unlocked, you just have to buy them. There are 3 pieces, they are:
- King & Kazuchika Okada Mask.
- King & Kazuchika Okada Costume.
- King & Kazuchika Okada Belt.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Not yet, I should be able to tonight hopefully. I have been watching Anakin wreck shop with him though.
FUCK! I WAS WATCHING HIM LAST NIGHT TOO! hahah Right before bed, I saw a lil bit when he went against Hwaroang and OH MY SWEET GURKENS his strings cannot be interrupted! Geese is GOD tier but he's NOT easy to use at all.

Hell, I'm still trying to put together my combo video from yesterday. For sure i will have it completed by today and post it here. So keep an eye out for THAT ;)

FUCK! I WAS WATCHING HIM LAST NIGHT TOO! hahah Right before bed, I saw a lil bit when he went against Hwaroang and OH MY SWEET GURKENS his strings cannot be interrupted! Geese is GOD tier but he's NOT easy to use at all.

Hell, I'm still trying to put together my combo video from yesterday. For sure i will have it completed by today and post it here. So keep an eye out for THAT ;)
He does seem pretty high risk but if you have meter, you WILL get them to the corner and its game over.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
He does seem pretty high risk but if you have meter, you WILL get them to the corner and its game over.
A good amount of his moves are pretty unsafe and he doesn't have alot. Then again, he can space u out like crazy with his fireball attack and in the air.

without CH or MAX Geese has only 2 launchers and d+1+2 ? can't really combo anything of it
I think b+3 2 should launch without the use of MAX
the range on this move is decent and it would act like Law's 3+4 4 and Geese could really need a decent whiff punisher from that range
his f+1+2 is just way too slow and ppl will jab you out of it

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
without CH or MAX Geese has only 2 launchers and d+1+2 ? can't really combo anything of it
I think b+3 2 should launch without the use of MAX
the range on this move is decent and it would act like Law's 3+4 4 and Geese could really need a decent whiff punisher from that range
his f+1+2 is just way too slow and ppl will jab you out of it
His b+1+2 launches, but cant really combo out of it unless u use max. He does have WS-df1 which is a launcher that can combo. While standing moves can be tricky to land tho.

His f+1+2 is more like a whiff punish attack because it has some range, and would be good to use if you're playing the space game by using his fireball attacks to throw your opponent off guard.

And with 2 meter his 1,2,1,2 string into ANY juggle will auto combo his fireball super, which is at least 60 damage. He has ALOT of good tools, but very tricky to use. That trickyness gives me motivation to really learn Geese :)

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
It took me about an hour and some change....i think....then again alot of shit was downloading all of a sudden. Injustice 2 had an update, that free video edit program had an update, and some other shit...so maybe thats what took mine so long, but its WORTH IT! And his stage is probably the best damn stage in the game now.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
I'd second that! I'd loooove to watch too! Let me know when its up, OR better yet, subscribe to my Youtube channel and ill sub back so i know to look out for it. JBeezYBabY :)

Man o man I'm a video game OG and ive played them all! Playing Tekken 1 in the arcades maining Marshall Law WOOOOO that was the shit!

And thank you for noticing my progress! I've learned its confidence that takes me further because I was afraid to do crazy mix ups like Eddy did in part 3, but i was button mashing then lol. Now i know exactly what im doing. I just actually ranked up to MARAUDER last night. But i noticed a slight change after the update. Once you're in the training area waiting on your opponent, right, as soon as the system finds an opponent, NOW there's an announcer that says, "HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!" Which is fucking cool! I love that little arcade touch they did. It's the little things to makes this game better and better every time I play :)

BTW....YOU need to add me damnit! Do you have PS4?

PSN - JBeezYBabY1
I'll get a PS4 around boxing day. Saving up money for a exclusive New Year's party and secrecy santa tings and that unfortunately cost a more then a PS4.

I keep thinking my crew haves reached their mid life crisis a bit too early and have dragged my ass in on some peer pressure shit.

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
As a new player to the game, and wanting to use Jin (my fav character) how important is it to be consistent and use electrics? I understand he's different to the other mishimas, and hear he does well without using it, but it's obviously a very strong tool.

I sat in practice for over an hour and couldn't get it once lol, as a new player is it okay to not even worry about it and just do regular wind God fist for now?

@Eddy Wang @Smoke_Of_Finland
@any other Mishima players

NaCl man

Welcome to Akihabara
As a new player to the game, and wanting to use Jin (my fav character) how important is it to be consistent and use electrics? I understand he's different to the other mishimas, and hear he does well without using it, but it's obviously a very strong tool.

I sat in practice for over an hour and couldn't get it once lol, as a new player is it okay to not even worry about it and just do regular wind God fist for now?

@Eddy Wang @Smoke_Of_Finland
@any other Mishima players
its defiantly something you will need. I think the normal whf only launches on ch. Its an i14 launcher thats +5 on block so its a great tool. Just keep practicing man you will get it.