What's new

Tekken 7 General Discussion Thread - OP Updated With All Tekken Info

I still have not played a tourny heard to many horror stories to gamble my time.
I just use it to get matches since I dont really get much matches apart from friends. There are people who will kick you for many reasons and there are errors that happen when people leave.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind

Tried finding all the Tekken videos to see if someone else made any higher than me as Eddy, but no...

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
People really hate to play against Eddy. It's not that hard to deal with him. Block low after a b24 string. Even if you're hit by an overhead it wont launch if you fuzzy guard. He is really punishable.

NaCl man

Welcome to Akihabara
Finally, finally got around to beating the story mode today. Didn't see that coming. I feel like I'm in shock and confusion. -.-
i couldn't stand all the mini game shit so i just watched it on youtube. Some of it was ok but heihachi has been thrown off cliffs, blown up by a shit load of jack 4s and what kills him..... a punch to the chest... after all the devil lazer beam super saiyan shit it was a punch...

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
i couldn't stand all the mini game shit so i just watched it on youtube. Some of it was ok but heihachi has been thrown off cliffs, blown up by a shit load of jack 4s and what kills him..... a punch to the chest... after all the devil lazer beam super saiyan shit it was a punch...
Yea it was hilarious how DBZ the ending got. It was like "oh you reached your 2nd form, here's my 3rd form, arghhh" followed by "that's all you got? Here's my 3rd form. Arghhh" In the final forms I legit thought Heihachi's hair was going to turn blonde.

learning match ups in T7 is hella hard, there are characters you run into all the time such as law, paul, jin, kazuya etc.
and once in a while you run into a Panda player and you have no clue what's going on lol

Vick

Noob
Lee is still the most fun character to me. So much creativity with him. I just wish running 3,4 was the same as it was in TT2. :(

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
learning match ups in T7 is hella hard, there are characters you run into all the time such as law, paul, jin, kazuya etc.
and once in a while you run into a Panda player and you have no clue what's going on lol
You need to lab those as well, in general Tekken is a game that if you don't know what's up said character will fuck you up.

I have been experiencing a type of button configuration glitch or something where my buttons seems to default back to the original configuration. Very annoying since my button config is not normal lol.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Since I know almost off by heart Eddy I moved on to Katarina. I like her and her fast kicks. She's a bit hard to control, but I will get used to her.

You need to avoid the zoning characters (Akuma and Devil Jin, for instance) with sidestep. The rest is up to you. Some of them do have unblockable moves. GL, bruh.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I wonder why people rage quit player matches??? I mean you lost, can't wait until the screen passes to choose another opponent? Does the "you lose" screen really hurt that much? lol

I have been experiencing a type of button configuration glitch or something where my buttons seems to default back to the original configuration. Very annoying since my button config is not normal lol.
This happens to two of my friends specifically all the time. Like 3 times a week. No clue why. It never happens to me though. It's happened mid set to them and all lol.