What's new

General/Other - Tanya Tanya Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
Am I the only one who kinda secretly hopes they make Tanya's Armageddon ending where she becomes a kind of "Dragon Caller" canon? I mean you have to admit that would be pretty bad ass. Although it would kind of turn her into the Mortal Kombat version of Daenerys from GoT

Am I the only one who kinda secretly hopes they make Tanya's Armageddon ending where she becomes a kind of "Dragon Caller" canon? I mean you have to admit that would be pretty bad ass. Although it would kind of turn her into the Mortal Kombat version of Daenerys from GoT
I keep thinking it's gonna be the name of one of her variations that deals with a lot of fire based moves.

eddsol

Noob
My ideal variations: Sorceress - More fire based abilities
Huntress - Boomerang
Treacherous - Invisibilty
Well in the MK final trailer, you can see tanya jumping off a building and you get a glimpse of her deception-Armageddon weapons. Which in my opinion is better than the boomerang because two characters already have boomerang-like moves.

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
Well in the MK final trailer, you can see tanya jumping off a building and you get a glimpse of her deception-Armageddon weapons. Which in my opinion is better than the boomerang because two characters already have boomerang-like moves.
Yea I saw that afterwards. I like the Kobu Jutsu but they just seemed a little awkward in Deception and Armageddon, but Im sure they will give her much better moves with them in this game. I wonder if they will be part of a variation or actually be part of her core moveset.I'm gonna guess variation.

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
They should bring the car stage fatality back just for D'Vorah...so bug girl can be splattered all over the windshield lol

Status
Not open for further replies.