What's new

General/Other - Tanya Tanya Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
Does the rivalry between Jade and Tanya even exist in this timeline? I would assume Jade's death would mean she never found out Tanya was a traitor IF she even knew who Tanya was.

Jeez, I hope you lubed it first.
With my pain I didn't have enough time I just sat on that jade staff and took her jasmine without Aladdin hair and smothered myself lol.

Jeez, I hope you lubed it first.[/QUOTE]
Wh

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
It is kinda curious that Jade's revenant was the only one that wasnt ever shown. Perhaps someone (Tanya?) destroyed it at some point before the game began. And I would think that Jade and Tanya knew each other since they were both Edenians.....remember both of them are like 1000s of years old so its not a stretch that they would have come in contact with one another since there doesnt seem to be many Edenians left.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
Quan Chi probably didn't care for Jade so he left her for dead. #FLOPforJade

I was under the impression that Edenians were under Shao Khan's reign, not endangered but, as I said, would she even have known Tanya as a traitor since that didn't become apparent until after the events of MK4.

Whatever, next game we need #JusticeforJade and for my girl but I can't hashtag that without spoilerzzzz.

eddsol

Noob
After watching story mode, im pretty sure that D'vora stoled Tanyas identity.

However I like that Tanya is doing something else now. Looks like Tanya and Rain will be working together.

I don't hate Mileena, but her death was so sad and disturbing to watch.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
i just re-watched Sonya's variation breakdown and it's her high counter with the wire. I knew that i saw it somewhere else before I saw Tanya with it. check out 1:40 in this vid, and let me know if you think it's the same or not

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
i just re-watched Sonya's variation breakdown and it's her high counter with the wire. I knew that i saw it somewhere else before I saw Tanya with it. check out 1:40 in this vid, and let me know if you think it's the same or not
o dam lol i never noticed that one before it just went so fast lol.

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
After watching story mode, im pretty sure that D'vora stoled Tanyas identity.

However I like that Tanya is doing something else now. Looks like Tanya and Rain will be working together.

I don't hate Mileena, but her death was so sad and disturbing to watch.
I know, when watching story mode I thought the same thing about D'Vorah and Tanya
We do learn that Rain was planning to betray Mileena and usurp her so Tanya may be allied with him with similar intentions, guess we will find out when she is released. I think that they are going to make Mileena's arcade ending at least sem-canonical and say that one her clones was what was killed or that she just shifted consciousness to a new one upon dying

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
Btw, Tanya's split kick is also the exact same as one of Kung Jin's moves (just without the flame trail) :-/ That is one of her signature moves so I dont see them removing it but it may get a new animation upon her release.

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
May sound ridiculous but I would die if her x-ray involved her breaking the kneecap of her opponent with one of her tonfas (ala Tanya Harding). That would be fucking hilarious.

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
Sorry for the double post but whatever. Some people's character select screen has been updated with the new patch to include Jason and what APPEARS to be a silouhette of Tanya...which would mean that she will indeed be the second dlc released instead of last. YAY!

Okay so the DLC variations list is fake, because of the Jason gameplay and his variation names seen that means nobody again knows what tanya's actually are. And also Tanya has all her special moves from other charaters. shinnok, sonya, kitana. We will get to see what she keeps and doesn't once someone get actual real gameplay with her and not the npc mod one.

eddsol

Noob
Any pho
Sorry for the double post but whatever. Some people's character select screen has been updated with the new patch to include Jason and what APPEARS to be a silouhette of Tanya...which would mean that she will indeed be the second dlc released instead of last. YAY!
any photos?

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
Okay so the DLC variations list is fake, because of the Jason gameplay and his variation names seen that means nobody again knows what tanya's actually are. And also Tanya has all her special moves from other charaters. shinnok, sonya, kitana. We will get to see what she keeps and doesn't once someone get actual real gameplay with her and not the npc mod one.
Where did you see his variations at?

Status
Not open for further replies.