What's new

General/Other - Tanya Tanya Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
I would agree! I'm excited to see her Human Cannon Drill also!:) And maybe her Find Me!
OKAY BACK ON TOPIC Find Me would be cool. I am also secretly hoping that the boomerang makes a return (maybe in a variation) I also remember months ago there was post from someone who supposedly toured NRS and said they saw animations of an x-ray move that was very similar to Tanya's MK4 fatality, I REALLY hope this turns out to be true

OKAY BACK ON TOPIC Find Me would be cool. I am also secretly hoping that the boomerang makes a return (maybe in a variation) I also remember months ago there was post from someone who supposedly toured NRS and said they saw animations of an x-ray move that was very similar to Tanya's MK4 fatality, I REALLY hope this turns out to be true
That would be cool! I really want her neckbreaker to be the final x-ray part she has. Maybe she hits them with her boomerang to the face, then does her find me and teleports behind him with a fireball to the back breaking it and hopping on their shoulders and snapping their neck! That would be kinda cool :)

So since Tanya is actually been confirmed into the story mode, what do you think her role is this time in this timeline same as last or maybe she's following someone else's orders?

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
So since Tanya is actually been confirmed into the story mode, what do you think her role is this time in this timeline same as last or maybe she's following someone else's orders?
Well, she seemed to be allied with Rain in the clip so maybe she is with the Mileena group. However, she was allied with Shinnok in MK4 so she may be here as well. Plus remember this is Tanya....she never stays on anyones side for too long lol

Well, she seemed to be allied with Rain in the clip so maybe she is with the Mileena group. However, she was allied with Shinnok in MK4 so she may be here as well. Plus remember this is Tanya....she never stays on anyones side for too long lol
That's true. I wonder if she will appear more than just that once in the story?

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
That's true. I wonder if she will appear more than just that once in the story?
Well there is definitley more that happened before that scene started so at least there will be that. Plus she has obviously been planned to be playable from early on so she may have more of a presence than the other NPC's. At least thats what i'm hoping

Well there is definitley more that happened before that scene started so at least there will be that. Plus she has obviously been planned to be playable from early on so she may have more of a presence than the other NPC's. At least thats what i'm hoping
I hope they don't kill her off already for this game ;( I mean nobody stays dead but i don't wanna watch her die in amazing graphics hahah

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
I hope they don't kill her off already for this game ;( I mean nobody stays dead but i don't wanna watch her die in amazing graphics hahah
I know that would be such a waste....this is the first game she has been in in a really long time so hoepfully they will keep her around at least for now

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
Yep that's true i'm so excited for Tanya:):):)
Omg me too. I've watched the gameplay video about 50 times now lol. She looks fantastic (despite the naysayers) and J. Hale's voice is spot on. Its so strange finally seeing her after waiting so long to see her in a new game (Armageddon was almost 10 years ago!) Now we just have to wait for her ACTUAL gameplay.

Omg me too. I've watched the gameplay video about 50 times now lol. She looks fantastic (despite the naysayers) and J. Hale's voice is spot on. Its so strange finally seeing her after waiting so long to see her in a new game (Armageddon was almost 10 years ago!) Now we just have to wait for her ACTUAL gameplay.
My guess would be en of May beginning of June if they do how they did with Injustice

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
My guess would be en of May beginning of June if they do how they did with Injustice
Heres hoping that its sooner rather than later....I'm seriously considering not even buying the game until she comes out. That way I can experience all the "new game stuff" with being able to play as her lol. Because there isnt really another character that I am super hyped for.

Heres hoping that its sooner rather than later....I'm seriously considering not even buying the game until she comes out. That way I can experience all the "new game stuff" with being able to play as her lol. Because there isnt really another character that I am super hyped for.
I've already pre-paid my pre-order so i'm excited to fight through all of story mode and go against Tanya and maybe lose once or twice to check out her moves. ahaha I'm excited to see alt costumes also for everyone i hope they look pretty cool!

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
I saw another stream earlier that went against Tanya again it looked like on a higher difficulty and her ex flip kick has her 45 degree fireball right after it setting up for a juggle combo
Sweet. Can't wait to see that. Since you have been watching the streams could you tell me, without giving away any spoilers, if she has a decent role in the story or is she basically just an extra?

Status
Not open for further replies.