What's new

T-800 Terminator General Discussion Thread

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Best Kombatkast so far. The terminator looks so sick, I’m hyped. Best uppercut and reflect in the game.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Depending on how plus the restands are, Terminator could be fucking really good considering the command grab potential. I wonder which variation will stand out...Model 101 definitely looks strong.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
That's the one I would use, restand and big damage.
We'll see though. People are going to hate that there's no way to combo into pop up without a special. That's why I think the third variation will take off first. Kinda like Nightwolf on launch.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Any idea if the cmd grab is a mid or a high?
I would assume his default command grab is a high, there's only 3 command grabs in the game that are mids currently.

That said I would like the backbreaker one to be a mid, since you are burning a point on it variation wise.

Kind cows

Kano main. Still a scrub
Man this character all around is gonna be a fucking blasty. I love v1 for the mix ups. I love V2 for the raw grappler. I'm not the biggest fan of setup style like v3 or dirtbag Kano. But fuck im so excited

Stylistically I love variation two, the running shenanigans and back breaker are everything I want in a big unga bunga NRS grappler. Though I think the restand in V1 is gonna make that one incredibly strong. I'm really torn and can't wait to get my hands on him.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I can already tell I’m going to absolutely love playing him, seeing how much I loved Jason. I’m so torn between the first two variations, I love the mixups but the sprint is also really appealing

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter

A lot of "You will be terminated!", but that is to be expected.

And his ending (sound is low quality, but there it is):