What's new

T-800 Terminator General Discussion Thread

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
or he fights naked the whole time and walks away with the clothes of the beaten opponent...will look tight in that Sonya sport suite:DOGE
Would never happen since fully naked would be rated A, they won't show his winky over metal endoskeleton. lol

I wonder if dragon knows who the terminator is
He was probably born....when at least T3 came out.

MKF30

The fact that they got the actual Arnold and all, is freaking insane when you think about it. Two hollywood actors NRS got, no other FG has actually done this shit lol. WB's not playing lol.

P.S. they better NOT give Arnold those dumb pretty boy glasses, don't worry I'm sure he'll have a rainbow leather jacket or pink undershirt similar to Cages.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Bro my notifications just said "Jynks replied to yada yada yada... In one minute."

@Jynks Be honest, are you a cybernetic organism from one minute in the future?
I'm out here. I can't be reasoned with, I can't be bargained with... I don't feel pity or remorse or fear...and I absolutely will not stop. Ever. Until they have left the thread!

Last edited:

MKF30

As far as I'm concerned NFS lost it's touch years ago, Burnout is where it's at. That series seriously needs to be revived.

Vhozite

Waiting on SF6
So apparently Arnold isn't the VA

This is...disappointing :/

The whole can't believe what got Arnold thing is stupid then. WB probably has the T-800 likeness and said sure whatever us him. Voice is another story

Maybe they got Dimitri Vegas to do the T-800's lines, too...

In all seriousness, I'm guessing that there would be copyright issues with using Arnold's quotes from the movies as a sort of "soundboard" to put into the game.

Not an expert on how contracts like that work, but I'm curious how they got the OK to use his likeness, but not his voice.

Last edited:

Zviko

Noob
Well that sucks. What's the point having his model if voice actor is someone completely different. It's not so perfect as I thought before. It's actually a deal breaker for me. Voice acting is actually the reason I don't play Sonya. I hate it. But seeing Arnold and not having his voice is even worse.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!

Really? Damn, this really sucks. Weird how they got his face but couldn’t get him to do the lines. If the VA they got does a great impression then I’ll get over it, just for the first little while of playing him it’s going to be weird knowing it’s not actually Arnie.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Really? Damn, this really sucks. Weird how they got his face but couldn’t get him to do the lines. If the VA they got does a great impression then I’ll get over it, just for the first little while of playing him it’s going to be weird knowing it’s not actually Arnie.
It's gotta be a troll right? D: