What's new

T-800 Terminator General Discussion Thread

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
But real talk, since the shotgun seems pretty prominent in the promo material thus far, I imagine he'll use it in strings as well as specials, way more than Jax's grenade launcher, for instance.

So I expect it'll be less careful spacing and zoning, and more "I'm shoving this thing so far up your ass, your ancestors will taste the lead."
That's what I'm thinking, he'll probably use it like Cass in strings. I want to be able to jump and shoot too, anti-air some mofos.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Better be a zoner with ARMOR so he can hold his own up close, he's a damn tank and machine, he should have an armor move a la Doomsday style Injustice 1. Don't GAF what anyone says, this game needs more armored moves with all the bs in it. And I'll be maining him for sure. They also did an amazing job with him, best Terminator with skin I've ever seen in a game. I just hope he has a bare endoskeleton skin, his classic 1980's skin, skin with shades man the possibilities. So excited and happy he's coming before the others! Now, once he hits I wait for Fujin in KP2!

Erron Black: I have guns machine.
T-800: Hold my beer

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
That moment where he gets out of that time travel bubble thingy... if there's a skin like that, I'd be excited for him.
He most likely won't though...

I hope there is a skin of when he first time traveled, and was naked (very important for character development and immersion).
Hah, thinking alike. ;P

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
I'm a HUGE fan of the series. I'll try to not say anything that hasn't been said already of what I hope or think will be in the game but I think a few of these are already guessed:

• I see him playing like Jason in MKX.
  • Little to no combos, brute strength, grappling and full screen moves.
  • Shotgun and some other kind of zoning.
  • Minigun is probably going to be in his FB.
  • "Hasta La Vista, baby" likely in a taunt or maybe Brutality pose.
  • His exoskeleton will poke through more and more with injury.
  • "You are terminated" taunt or Brutality pose.
  • Shotgun in roses case for intro.
  • Sadly, I don't think he'll have a grenade launcher since Jax already does.
  • Doubt he will have any T-1000 blade abilities.
  • Maybe driving a liquid nitrogen truck into the opponent for a fatal? (Cetrion's has shown us how outside the box some of them are)

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Most hyped character for me out of this pack at the moment. for sure going to try him come October.
I feel like he'll play a bit similar to Jason in MKX, easy execution with command grabs and a projectile. Oh and since the leaked intros are real, we really get to hear Arnold say "Fuck you, asshole" to Spawn. Hype.

This is JUST AMAZING. I love Terminator and I love MK. Mixing the two together in a video game is pure pure awesomeness, I can't even believe it! Now, I'm hoping they can make a 1984 Terminator skin where he was the villain. The young Arnie. Give him a phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range. Maybe even make an endoskeleton skin! Either way, Terminator is coming and I'm stoked!!