What's new

Breakthrough - Sub-Zero SZ 4Oct patch thread.

Revenant Zero

Death Comes
Grandmaster (Scrub Tech) -10/4/16:

corner combos (male opponents)

My favorite corner combo:
B2 242 1 11 ice clone (cap damage at 25% mid air freeze) njp, jip f12 = 32%

B2 B2 F3 Ice Clone (cap damage at 21% mid air freeze) njp, jip f12 = 33%

B2 1 1 11 Ice Clone (cap damage at 16% mid air freeze) njp, jip f12 = 26%

Ice Clone, 11 Ice Bomb, 1 1 11 Ice Clone (cap damage at 28% mid air freeze) njp, jip f12 = 37%

Ice Clone b12 ice bomb 1 1 11 ice Clone (cap damage at 34% mid air freeze) njp, jip f12 = 42%

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Now, tested the B2 on frozen YOLO roll of Mileena, and now it finally connects. Now do B2 with ease.

Tanno

Tested Alien's Tail Snag (known as normal Tail Grab) on Ice Klone. No longer passes through the low part of Ice Klone. Now we can be close on the Ice Klone at ease!

Tanno

Tested Barrier of Frost on Alien's Tail Whip. Still can't freeze the JIP and OH attacks. Just like in the previous patch.

Tanno

Why the fuck is the input for his command throw dbf? This is so annoying on a pad
Ask the devs on this.

BTW, tested D' Vorah's D3 and D4. They aren't touching IK at all. Her back legs don't have hurtboxes...

Jeffrey Wolf

YouTube: Jeffrey B Wolf
B12~Aura, B12~EN Burst, run, B12~EN, B12~EN Slide, NJP, FJP, B12~Slide = 44% midscreen. Only 1% higher than just using X-Ray, but that swag and meter build =)

Tanno

B12~Aura, B12~EN Burst, run, B12~EN, B12~EN Slide, NJP, FJP, B12~Slide = 44% midscreen. Only 1% higher than just using X-Ray, but that swag and meter build =)
Nice. Testing stuff here for bugs and glitches. Only D' Vorah's D3 and D4 don't have hurtboxes. NRS?

Tanno

Guys, do we know any other glitches that I might have overlooked? I want to test my boy deeper.

Jeffrey Wolf

Unbreakable gets more damage than Cryo off of a B2? What kind of crazy world are we living in??

Though, having an armored wakeup command grab that leads into a combo is sick.

Tanno

Unbreakable gets more damage than Cryo off of a B2? What kind of crazy world are we living in??

Though, having an armored wakeup command grab that leads into a combo is sick.
What's more, in previous patch Tanya could teleport forward without being frozen. Now she's gotten herself frozen, like Smoke.

BTW, what's this tick throw?

huh

Noob
B12~Aura, B12~EN Burst, run, B12~Ice Ball, NJP, FJP, run, 123~Slide = 39%!!!
thx man. Anyone got more for 1 bar?

I tested the following, all giving 39%:

B12~Aura, B12~EN Burst, run, B12~Ice Ball, NJP, 1, run, 123~Slide = 39%
B12~Aura, B12~EN Burst, run, B12~Ice Ball, NJP, FJP, run, B12~Slide = 39%
B12~Aura, B12~EN Burst, run, B12~Ice Ball, NJP, B12~Burst = 39%

Jeffrey Wolf

Yeah, I always thought they'd nerf Cryo's damage. Seems about the same as Unbreakable now, with a bit more damage on 11 punishes and now with all of these grab options and faster footsies. Seems like he's going to be a lot of fun.