What's new

Breakthrough - Sub-Zero SZ 4Oct patch thread.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Look at all these ice clones online. Cryomancers and GMs are coming out of nowhere.
How do you all feel about Unbreakable? Do you guys think hes actually viable now?
I've petitioned for UNB for awhile and of all the things many people said he needed, I think better recovery on parry at least makes him a viable alternative to GM.

That combined with the universal changes to armor and UNB is probably the best defensive option in the game right now

Jeffrey Wolf

YouTube: Jeffrey B Wolf
Unbreakable is definitely viable. I'm playing him right now and it feels so good. Btw, so much easier to AA with D2 now. Love the system changes.

Revenant Zero

Death Comes
I've petitioned for UNB for awhile and of all the things many people said he needed, I think better recovery on parry at least makes him a viable alternative to GM.

That combined with the universal changes to armor and UNB is probably the best defensive option in the game right now
Are you saying... ALL 3 Variations are... Viable!? #SubStruggleIsOver

crosshair271

Sub-Xerox
He went from UNPLAYABLE to UNUSABLE to UNBELIEVABLE. I'm just glad all three variations are more viable now. Still some parts that can be improved but that goes for the whole game and cast too. I really want a mode where we can change variations like the old style change and make some crazy matches.

Revenant Zero

Death Comes
He went from UNPLAYABLE to UNUSABLE to UNBELIEVABLE. I'm just glad all three variations are more viable now. Still some parts that can be improved but that goes for the whole game and cast too. I really want a mode where we can change variations like the old style change and make some crazy matches.
This is so true... GM and Cryo are so much better since the first patch. Unbreakable probably was always butt until now. (shame about the jip whiff the parry tho)

Jeffrey Wolf

He wasn't worst in the game before, like many people said. But there's no arguing that he's a heck of a lot better now.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Holy fuck.

Parry, JIP, B12~Aura, B12~EN Burst, run, B12, 123~Slide = 39%
I just saw this. Damn that B12, 123 slide link is tight. I keep dropping it.

In the BnB I do B12 ~ Aura, B12 EX Frost Bomb, run, B12 xx Ice Ball, NJP, B12 slide. Does 38% instead of 39% but the B12 link at the end is easier than B12 123.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Yeah, that works too. Basically the universal enders for regular EN Slide combos.
Dammit all this stuff is too tight. It feels like it all depends on how far you were from your opponent when you first started the whole b12 combo.

Jeffrey Wolf

New corner combos.

with aura on

B2,B2 ~ 24 ->EN burst ~ 123->slide 42% 1 bar
B2,B2 ~ B12 ->EN burst ~ 123->slide 43% 1 bar
B2,B2 ~ B12->EN burst ~ 11-> EX freeze ~ NJP, JIP, 123 slide 46% 2 bar
Those are tight to hit, but good shit. I'll make sure they're added to the redone guide.