medhood

Noob
Who would win in a one on one fight Superman vs Goku
Rules
- No outside help eg. no Justice league helping Superman
- No morals
- Any version of these to fighters may be used
- No Superman Prime or Silver age we went over that and he won
- MORALS OFF Superman or Goku is allowed to kill!

in my opinion I say goku reason being is because when goku reaches super sayian 2,3,4 or 5 he becomes an incredible fighter and plus goku has a power level of over 9000 goku can also blow up planets and also in an episode where vegeta had a beam that could blow up the whole world goku became a few hundred times strong as vegeta at the time

in my opinion I say goku reason being is because when goku reaches super sayian 2,3,4 or 5 he becomes an incredible fighter and plus goku has a power level of over 9000 goku can also blow up planets and also in an episode where vegeta had a beam that could blow up the whole world goku became a few hundred times strong as vegeta at the time

CamChattic

Eternal Champion of Justice
Really though you really need to take the any version part down like maybe post new 52 supes which is probably the weakest version would be a somewhat fair fight. Silver age Superman was retarted tho he had strong enough telekinesis to move galaxies, he could time travel, move at FTL speeds, his invulnerability and strength were literally unlimited, he had hypnosis and mind wipe abilities regeneration. And not the typical superman coming back as ethereal solar energy regen but full on dead pool regen. Plus part of his character then was to have writers write in new powers as he needed them lose was not in his vocabulary.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Goku vs Superman is a 9-1 MU in Goku's favor.

Goku can outzone Superman hard with his ki blasts and his kamehameha. He also can completely avoid Superman's zoning with his teleport and instant transmission. Goku's agility allows him to control the match by perfectly spacing Superman out and getting any position he wants. Superman simply cannot handle the speed of Goku, let alone his strength. The only reason it's not a 10-0 MU is because there is a possibility that he can defeat Goku before he becomes Super Saiyan. But that is extremely unlikely since Goku can go SS pretty much on a whim. Besides, if Goku miraculously is getting beat, he can just pop in a senzu bean and completely nullify all the hard work Superman has done. This MU is just nearly unwinnable for Superman, even with f23.

medhood

Noob
I did say any version of these 2 fighters may be used so I'm putting in Superman prime powers include
  • Enhanced Kryptonian Physiology: With over 15,000 years of constant Solar Energy from the Super Sun, and much of his additional powers from his travels across the Universe, it is fair to say he is far beyond that of any normal Kryptonian.
    • Enhanced Solar Energy Absorption: Under optimal conditions, this is the main source of Superman Prime's super powers as they are contingent upon exposure to solar radiation from a yellow sun star system. But because of his increased time in the sun, it is fair to say he is most likely not as dependent on it as he used to be
    • Enhanced Heat Vision: Superman Prime's Heat Vision is far beyond that of when he was younger, it apparentely has enough power behind it to destroy the walls of reality and even entire dimensions.
    • Enhanced Super-Hearing: Superman Prime's hearing is most likely infinite in its capacity, even reaching beyond that of any universe. It is possible his in Omniscience in this sense.
    • God--Like Enhanced Vision:
      Superman Prime's vision is now God-Like allowing him to see everything in all of time and space, the distant past, and the future (See All-Star Superman)
      This umbrella ability includes the following:
      • Electromagnetic Spectrum Vision: Superman Prime can see well into most of the electromagnetic spectrum. He can see and identify radio and television signals as well as all other broadcast or transmitted frequencies. Using this ability, he can avoid detection by radar or satellite monitoring methods. This also allows him to see the aura generated by living things.
      • Telescopic Vision: This is the ability to see something at a great distance, without violating the laws of physics. Though limited, the exact extent of the ability is undetermined. In function, it is similar to the zoom lens on a camera.
      • X-Ray Vision: This is the ability to see through any volume of matter except lead. Superman Prime's can see things behind a solid, opaque object as if it were not there. He can focus this ability to "peel back" layers of an object, allowing hidden image or inner workings to be observed. The exact type of energy perceived - such as x-rays, cosmic rays, or some other energy invisible to normal humans - is unclear. this ability perceives an ambient energy source though, it does not involve the eye projecting a concentrated, possibly toxic, beam to be reflected back from objects.
      • Microscopic Vision: This is the ability to see extremely small objects and images down to the atomic level.
      • Infrared Vision: Superman Prime's can see with better acuity in darkness, and to a degree in total darkness.
    • God-Like Flight: Superman Prime's flight is most likely infinite, but extremely superficial because of his ability to be anywhere.
    • God-Like Invulnerability: Because of his pure energy state and nigh-omnipotent stature, it is likely nothing in the Multiverse can truly hurt him besides beings that are powered by the Source.
    • God-Like Superhuman Stamina: Because of his energy state and outside power sources, it is most likely infinite.
    • God-Like Superhuman Strength: Superman Prime's strength is unimaginable, beyond that of understanding to anything besides that of true gods.
    • God-Like Superhuman Speed: With teleportation and his flight speeds, it is most certainly infinite. Sometimes appearing somewhere before he even left the other place.
      This also confers:
    • God-Like Super-Breath: Superman Prime Super Breath is most likely uncalcuable, may even have the go beyond the realm of a single universe, and can freeze entire dimensions in temperatures less than that of absolute zero (because Comic Books idunknow)
    • Reality Alteration: Because of his powers from the Source, he can most likely alter Reality on any scale he wants, from Universal to Multiversal scale.
    • Magic Manipulation: Because of his powers from the Queen of the 5D imps, he can manipulate magic in any way he wants (see above)
    • Nigh-Omnipotence: He has power over almost anything.
    • Nigh-Omniscience: He can see and hear almost anything.
    • Nigh Omnipresence: He can be almost everywhere at once.
    • Immortality: Superman Prime will live until the end of the multiversal reality itself.
Source is Superman wiki http://superman.wikia.com/wiki/Superman_Prime_(One_Million)

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
Wait.....ANY version of Superman WITHOUT morals? Goku gets wiped out of existance. While Goku is strong, fast, and a skilled martial artist, hes just not on the level of Superman (especially with his morals off) to make anything happen. Not even SSJ4 would make a difference.

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
Supermans morals hold him back?
Probably. I've seen the screw attack deathbattle and IMHO they go even. I'm a DBZ fan, not fanboy, however there are some factors. Both have morals because both are "good" in nature. If you take away morals tho...Goku wins on the simple fact that he's fused with the dragonballs. He can make a wish anytime he wants to as long as its been a year since the last. Factoring morals in...there's just to many if, ands, or buts. This is one topic that is based on opinions and no standing winner, will ever be established. Needless to say tho, they are both one in the same character. Planet destroyed, sent to Earth. I believe Tori even stated he got the idea from superman. I personally like the storyline from DB, DBZ, and DBGT, even tho GT had its plot holes, as well as the movies better than superman anything. Why? Its just because I liked it better, even tho I grew up with both and all of the superheroes.

Edit: I mean shit, who ever saw Goku turn super Saiyan CANNOT tell me they never wanted to turn super Saiyan as a kid? Lol, I mean just scream and bam, you a SS.

YouTube Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/mrgotmerked
YouTube Clan Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/ktokillatv

Sent from my Brain via Tapatalk chip. Ding!

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
Take off Silver Age Superman aswell. Hes really no less powerful than Prime TBH lol. If anything, New52 Superman would be more of an even fight IMO. Insanely powerful all around but without being God-Tier.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
DC 1 million (gold) Superman aborts the entire DBZ tangent of the multiverse and replaces it with another branch of MLP.
If you take him out, in almost every scenario Goku gets Noel Browned so hard that Namek feels the shockwave.

CamChattic

Eternal Champion of Justice
Probably. I've seen the screw attack deathbattle and IMHO they go even. I'm a DBZ fan, not fanboy, however there are some factors. Both have morals because both are "good" in nature. If you take away morals tho...Goku wins on the simple fact that he's fused with the dragonballs. He can make a wish anytime he wants to as long as its been a year since the last. Factoring morals in...there's just to many if, ands, or buts. This is one topic that is based on opinions and no standing winner, will ever be established. Needless to say tho, they are both one in the same character. Planet destroyed, sent to Earth. I believe Tori even stated he got the idea from superman. I personally like the storyline from DB, DBZ, and DBGT, even tho GT had its plot holes, as well as the movies better than superman anything. Why? Its just because I liked it better, even tho I grew up with both and all of the superheroes.

Edit: I mean shit, who ever saw Goku turn super Saiyan CANNOT tell me they never wanted to turn super Saiyan as a kid? Lol, I mean just scream and bam, you a SS.

YouTube Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/mrgotmerked
YouTube Clan Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/ktokillatv

Sent from my Brain via Tapatalk chip. Ding!
Superman could kill the eternal dragon. The dragons are reality manipulator of which Superman has a much more powerful reality manipulator in his rouges gallery who he whoops on regularly. As for the argument being opinion based these sorts of debates are intended to be based on reason and logic to find an indisputable victor this is used through the comparison of feats and use of real numbers. Example Superman punches and breaks reality effectively destroying a universe in the process Goku punches out a dude who blows up a planet it stands to reason Supermans wins in the strength department. It's cool to be a fan but objective thinking is the goal here.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
You also have to note that making a wish takes time. Doing so is also impossible when you get aborted from time itself.