What's new

Superman vs Goku

Superman vs Goku

• Total voters

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
Its questionable how "instant" the "instant" transmission really is on account of the fade-in-fade-out routine he always has to do. On top of that, being close to instant isn't fast enough against someone like Supes and you know that as well as I do.
It is the speed of light. After Goku returns to earth after Namek he says something like "yeah you can do a lot when you travel at 300,000,000 meters per second"

Then in the Buu saga Buu learns instant transmission and Goku says "Oh no now he can travel at the speed of light!"

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
I made this thread because my friend said Goku would win even after I linked him that topic and i'm sure that Superman has taken down enemies far stronger then Goku and we really had to settle the arguement and Doombawkz sure know his stuff about these two characters.

Problem is...

Superman has no rules. No limits.

It's pointless to argue over who would win - Superman always wins, because of the writer's lack of willingness to make a complex character. Instead it's "oh shit...well, now he becomes God, so he wins.". Superman has the same level of depth as Spongebob Squarepants, except Spongebob can't throw planets at eachother for no reason at all.

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
I made this thread because my friend said Goku would win even after I linked him that topic and i'm sure that Superman has taken down enemies far stronger then Goku and we really had to settle the arguement and Doombawkz sure know his stuff about these two characters.
Well in that video they used gokus speed and strength from when he is at King Kais planet which is really dumb, and just because the guys animated a fight doesn't make it true either.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Goku could just instant transmission, grab a few million tons of kryptonite, instant transmission back and be like "Oh hey superman, sorry about this. Anyways, boy am I hungry!"
He doesn't know what kryptonite is, and whats more is the explosion of Krypton was in another omniverse entirely so its doubtful that anywhere within Goku's IT range would happen to have any on it.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
It is the speed of light. After Goku returns to earth after Namek he says something like "yeah you can do a lot when you travel at 300,000,000 meters per second"

Then in the Buu saga Buu learns instant transmission and Goku says "Oh no now he can travel at the speed of light!"
Superman flies faster than light, and IT might let you travel "instantly" but you still have to lock onto a signature, concentrate (he has already stated the inability to do so when he can't), put your fingers to your head, fade-in, fade-out...

All of these lose out to an instant Superman-style lobotomy.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Goku will win over Supermna because of these reasons
(1.) Goku Knows how to fight
(2.) Goku can destrroy a planet with a Kamaha
(3.) Goku is also fast as the speeding bullet
(4.) Goku can teleport
(5.) Goku can destory the sun if he pleases.

There is so many reason that Goku will destroy Superman. Kid buu will destroy Superman. It's a joke.

CamChattic

Eternal Champion of Justice
Goku will win over Supermna because of these reasons
(1.) Goku Knows how to fight
(2.) Goku can destrroy a planet with a Kamaha
(3.) Goku is also fast as the speeding bullet
(4.) Goku can teleport
(5.) Goku can destory the sun if he pleases.

There is so many reason that Goku will destroy Superman. Kid buu will destroy Superman. It's a joke.
(1) superman is top 5 h2h fighters in the dcu
(2) superman can destroy universes with a sneeze realities with punches wtf is a planet. Also goku erasing planets is an implicit feat just because he fights planet destroyers doesn't make him one. It's like saying because I knocked out a guy that can press 500 lbs now I can press 500 lbs
(3) DBZ is poorly animated as shit and there's never an exposé or point of reference regarding the actual speed at which he moves.
(4) Supermans faster than teleportation (go read)
(5) Goku can't even breathe in space how in the hell is he going to destroy the sun. Also see above strongest concrete feat he's ever shown was moving two mountains. Moving a galaxy with your mind = Superman > moving two mountains with your bare hands = Goku

Looks like the top 5 points that prove I don't know shit about Superman to me. Don't worry your not the only one.