What's new

Superman vs Goku

Superman vs Goku

• Total voters

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Lets take into account enemies they fought and defeated mainly when they did it alone with no help.
Goku - Nobody past Dragon Ball era then? You could claim he beat Freiza in SSJ form but even that took Krillin dying and whatnot to achieve so his powers aren't even by his own merit.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
If you look at it Superman doesnt have much on Goku.
Goku has fought incredibly high speed hand to hand combat scenarios millions of times.
and obviously the best hand to hand fighter.

Destroyed all sorts of Superman and above level villians while already injured.
He gets powerful from his surroundings as well. Who needs laser Eyes when you have the fuckin Dragon fist.

He can instant transport to a planet with Krypton and fire a shard of Kryptonite into Supes chest.

Goku has reached his God level already so nuff said there.

New question.
Chichi vs Lois Lane?

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
If you look at it Superman doesnt have much on Goku.
Goku has fought incredibly high speed hand to hand combat scenarios millions of times.
and obviously the best hand to hand fighter.

Destroyed all sorts of Superman and above level villians while already injured.
He gets powerful from his surroundings as well. Who needs laser Eyes when you have the fuckin Dragon fist.

He can instant transport to a planet with Krypton and fire a shard of Kryptonite into Supes chest.

Goku has reached his God level already so nuff said there.

New question.
Chichi vs Lois Lane?
So funny, because if Goku were as fast as Superman he wouldn't need a spaceship to get to Namek and back. He wouldn't have to teleport anywhere, and he would nuke whatever planet he was on doing so. Your assumption that Superman hasn't fought hand-to-hand scenarios as many if not more times than Goku against stronger opponents than Goku can even comprehend is incorrect and I will go ahead and say to check out a place called the OBD. They have more than enough info to put your idea to rest.

Superman has existed in print for about 60-70 years now, and is still going. DBZ is a fraction of the length and even fewer have Goku actually fighting anyone.

Superman can punch him hard enough to tear a hole in existance, literally retconning his universe. Goku can't even get himself off of a mountain when pinned by weak energy bands. If his strength were comparable, he could fly while pulling the mountain off the ground alongside him. Or the Planet in its entirety.

Dragon Fist? You realize thats a plot device, right? Also eye beams used to restart the sun pretty much beat out dragon fist, something Goku is too slow to ever actually have a chance to use.

To my knowledge he needs to know where such a planet is (which on account of kryptonite having no ki signature would be impossible on top of him never seeing or knowing the existance of such a stone), be able to touch superman (being instantly dead prevents this) and have time to concentrate on the area long enough to teleport both of them a much farther distance than anything Goku has ever shown to be capable of doing. Meanwhile, Superman is enjoying a Pina Colada out of a cup that was once Goku's skull less than a second into the fight.

His "god" level isn't even "god" level. Their "gods" that were once dragons weren't even powerful enough to kill Sayian Saga Vegeta and Nappa before they landed on Earth the first time, so Goku becoming a "god"? When he starts tinkering with the omniverse unintentionally by flying too fast, to the point where the actual omnipotent beings of that omniverse have to ask him to slow down, then I'll be mildly impressed.

All of his villans aren't even Superman fodder level, by the by. And no, Goku cannot breathe in Space at all.

Before anyone else posts something stupid, be reminded that Goku loses to people like the Powerpuff Girls universe, the MLP universe, Spongebob universe, and the fodder of most any American-based superhero comic franchise. DBZ as a whole is a very weak franchise power-wise and they are outclassed by a lot (and I mean A LOT) of other manga titles. Tenchi Muyo, Gurren Lagaan, and JJBA are just the beginning of a very long list of titles. Theres also pretty much any american based cartoons like Looney Toons and most pre-Live action Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon animated features which beat out DBZ as a whole.

Reauxbot

So funny, because if Goku were as fast as Superman he wouldn't need a spaceship to get to Namek and back. He wouldn't have to teleport anywhere, and he would nuke whatever planet he was on doing so. Your assumption that Superman hasn't fought hand-to-hand scenarios as many if not more times than Goku against stronger opponents than Goku can even comprehend is incorrect and I will go ahead and say to check out a place called the OBD. They have more than enough info to put your idea to rest.

Superman has existed in print for about 60-70 years now, and is still going. DBZ is a fraction of the length and even fewer have Goku actually fighting anyone.

Superman can punch him hard enough to tear a hole in existance, literally retconning his universe. Goku can't even get himself off of a mountain when pinned by weak energy bands. If his strength were comparable, he could fly while pulling the mountain off the ground alongside him. Or the Planet in its entirety.

Dragon Fist? You realize thats a plot device, right? Also eye beams used to restart the sun pretty much beat out dragon fist, something Goku is too slow to ever actually have a chance to use.

To my knowledge he needs to know where such a planet is (which on account of kryptonite having no ki signature would be impossible on top of him never seeing or knowing the existance of such a stone), be able to touch superman (being instantly dead prevents this) and have time to concentrate on the area long enough to teleport both of them a much farther distance than anything Goku has ever shown to be capable of doing. Meanwhile, Superman is enjoying a Pina Colada out of a cup that was once Goku's skull less than a second into the fight.

His "god" level isn't even "god" level. Their "gods" that were once dragons weren't even powerful enough to kill Sayian Saga Vegeta and Nappa before they landed on Earth the first time, so Goku becoming a "god"? When he starts tinkering with the omniverse unintentionally by flying too fast, to the point where the actual omnipotent beings of that omniverse have to ask him to slow down, then I'll be mildly impressed.

All of his villans aren't even Superman fodder level, by the by. And no, Goku cannot breathe in Space at all.

Before anyone else posts something stupid, be reminded that Goku loses to people like the Powerpuff Girls universe, the MLP universe, Spongebob universe, and the fodder of most any American-based superhero comic franchise. DBZ as a whole is a very weak franchise power-wise and they are outclassed by a lot (and I mean A LOT) of other manga titles. Tenchi Muyo, Gurren Lagaan, and JJBA are just the beginning of a very long list of titles. Theres also pretty much any american based cartoons like Looney Toons and most pre-Live action Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon animated features which beat out DBZ as a whole.
I didnt even bother reading that shit.
I was waiting for someone to answer my Chichi vs Lois Lane question.
and Im no fan of Superman whatsoever so as soon as i read that first sentence I immediately just went to reply.

LOL I dont take this Supes vs Goku shit serious cause whatever anyone says is just biased.
Im aware Superman is the MOST OP superhero ive ever read about. So im not surprised a fanboy would know all about him.
I bet you know what condom size he wears too.
anyways.
Chichi takes it

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
and Im no fan of Superman whatsoever so as soon as i read that first sentence I immediately just went to reply.

LOL I dont take this Supes vs Goku shit serious cause whatever anyone says is just biased.
Im aware Superman is the MOST OP superhero ive ever read about. So im not surprised a fanboy would know all about him.
anyways.
Chichi takes it
I personally don't like Superman, his comic series, or anything about him. However, when people are wrong for so long with such misinformed opinions it almost makes me question their intelligence as a whole.

Basically, I don't like idiots. Also its not "bias", when information is presented and one side is clearly better by a huge margin it becomes fact. Its something that can't be changed in its current state given what is presented.

As far as Chichi vs Lois Lane goes, being saved by Superman moving at even somewhat fast speeds makes her more durable than anything chichi can do to her. That and she is shown to always carry a gun for protection.

Reauxbot

I personally don't like Superman, his comic series, or anything about him. However, when people are wrong for so long with such misinformed opinions it almost makes me question their intelligence as a whole.

Basically, I don't like idiots. Also its not "bias", when information is presented and one side is clearly better by a huge margin it becomes fact. Its something that can't be changed in its current state given what is presented.

As far as Chichi vs Lois Lane goes, being saved by Superman moving at even somewhat fast speeds makes her more durable than anything chichi can do to her. That and she is shown to always carry a gun for protection.
And Goku doesnt save Chichi? :confused:
Dafuq. Chichi has a martial arts background as well. Just cause someone saves you all the time doesnt make you more durable when someones kicking your ass Bruce Lee style.

medhood

Noob

anyways.
Chichi takes it
Theres no point in responding to a post if you don't know what half the post says.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
And Goku doesnt save Chichi? :confused:
Dafuq. Chichi has a martial arts background as well. Just cause someone saves you all the time doesnt make you more durable when someones kicking your ass Bruce Lee style.
Chichi loses to guns, and no Goku has never caught a terminal velocity Chichi while moving at speeds just under mach 1. Having a martial arts background doesn't matter against bullets. She gets shot twice, then dies.

Reauxbot

Chichi loses to guns, and no Goku has never caught a terminal velocity Chichi while moving at speeds just under mach 1. Having a martial arts background doesn't matter against bullets. She gets shot twice, then dies.
Hmmmm. I suppose Lois can take the sissy way out.
But im sure Jackie Chan has disarmed him some people in his lifetime.
Ill inform chichi of this gun. then have Goku rally up dragonballs to wish chichi the Iron man suit..
-winning

New Question.
Bulmas tech vs Tony Stark tech

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Hmmmm. I suppose Lois can take the sissy way out.
But im sure Jackie Chan has disarmed him some people in his lifetime.
Ill inform chichi of this gun. then have Goku rally up dragonballs to wish chichi the Iron man suit..
-winning

New Question.
Bulmas tech vs Tony Stark tech
Goku doesn't know the iron man suit exists, and is too simple-minded to conceptualize it on his own.

Tony stark's tech has done more in its irrelevant days than anything Bulma could ever hope to do, and iirc he has one of the Infinity Gauntlet gems on top of that. Bulma's tech is on the level of boxing-glove-packed-arrow tech.

CamChattic

Eternal Champion of Justice
Goku doesn't know the iron man suit exists, and is too simple-minded to conceptualize it on his own.

Tony stark's tech has done more in its irrelevant days than anything Bulma could ever hope to do, and iirc he has one of the Infinity Gauntlet gems on top of that. Bulma's tech is on the level of boxing-glove-packed-arrow tech.
Well bulmas tech really isn't even hers its her dads the only thing she ever invented was that non canon flux wave gt bulshit that suped up vegita to ssj4. And even that was built with trunks help

Reauxbot

But Bulmas tech has helped Vegeta reach his SS 4 level, the same way it worked for Baby. Thats gotta be some good tech right there to completely alter someones physical status :eek: Also locates the dragon balls and all sorts of spaceships. Some of which Goku has trained in while en route to next location.
Vegeta vs Batman...... -_-

GhosT

Noob
Goku wins. Superman has weakness to magic even b adam can take him

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Goku wins. Superman has weakness to magic even b adam can take him

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
Now if only Goku could do magic.

And Superman doesn't per se have a weakness to magic so much as he isn't stupidly invulnerable to it like he is everything else.
He has taken about 7 or 8 direct Shazam bolts to the S before and was perfectly fine, so nothing Goku has that is magic based will harm him.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Superman wins for not being from a fucking anime. Hell, Jubilee wins too.
I'm sure I've said it before, but there are a lot of powerful anime characters. For example, Kami Tenchi from Tenchi Muyo outclasses even Superman all while leading an interesting series an decently scripted harem.