What's new

Summer MK2 Tournament

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Summer MK2 Tournament (FINALS UNDERWAY)

Alright, here's the current situation with Scheiss/X820.

Both have been trying to play their games for some time today, but are having craptastic connection problems. Scheiss has to go away till Wednesday. Both have stated the matchup is not going to get done tonight. If I were to call this by the letter of the law, I could DQ both players and award first place to myself (second to Ninjalord, third and 4th to btbb99 and Bo_DK). However since I'm sure there are people out there who would disapprove, thinking I am rigging the tournament just so I can take the top prize, that is not what I am going to do. X820 has stated that he and Scheiss have been playing excellent games for years, so there may be some merit in delaying the match. I really do not want the final match to end on a double DQ. Since this is the championship match and $50 is on the line, I want this to be as fair as possible. Here's the ruling:

Championship match deadline extended to Wednesday night, 11:59PM EST. If the matchup is not done by that time, both players will be dq'd and prizes will be awarded as follows:

DCI - $50 card
Ninjalord - $20 card
btbb99 and Bo_DK (both will play 13 games to determine who receives the $20 and $10 cards).

X820

Noob

Thanks to DCI for the extension and Scheiss for your patience.

Can't wait till wednesday, I won't touch MK2 until then too.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Keep your eyes peeled on this thread. One way or another, this tournament ends tonight!

X820

Noob

dciguy01 said:
Keep your eyes peeled on this thread. One way or another, this tournament ends tonight!
I'm glad to inform everyone that Scheiss is the winner of the tournament, 10-3 !

I played really bad to be honest, but Scheiss played a very solid game!

So here's a $$#@! to you!

Joking bro, congratz ;)

ahaha lol congrats Scheiis - now donate the damn money too website, not for your beer =_=

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Congratulations to Scheiss on a well deserved win to to everyone who entered the tourney. Here are the final results for the top four:

Scheiss - $50 card
X820 - $20 card
Dciguy - $20 card
Ninjalord -$10 card

Contact scheiss for prize distribution

X820

Noob

ScheissNussen said:
Good games brother.
It was really hard for both for me to play him because we know each others style so well.

I honestly didn't know what to expect because I knew you would play a lot different than usual.
---

Again, a special thanks to IceyTruth for sponsoring the tourney and of course DCIguy for hosting it. It was a lot of fun and thanks to all who entered. I'd love to see more of these. I'll update my post with the matches later today hopefully.
For sure man, for once I'm going to post in the wrong section and say GG's to you as ALWAYS, 30 macthes during our afterparty, I might post those too :)

Mad props to Iceytruth and DCIGuy, and all who Kompeted, I had a blast..

Thanks guys :)

AC1984

Kaballin!

Congratulations to the winner Scheiss and everybody else who entered the tournament!

Congrats to Scheiss! And thanks to all the guys that played!

Well done to DCI for organising an awesome tourney!

At 9:01 on the 2nd vid raiden does a punch into teleport into low kick. On the low kick had reptile landed or can you actually teleport getting off that 2nd hit? I hadn't seen that before.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
I cashed in my $20 via PSN and got the following:

Final Fantasy IX (never played before)
Press Your Luck (best game show of all time)

I thought about getting FF Tactics, but changed my mind at the last moment.