What's new

Sub-Zero Reveal Trailer for Injustice 2

Because Grandmaster wasn't broken enough, they decided to give us Grandcuckster again, only this time with Cryomancer's moves as well. Can't wait till I have to guess between OH/low/command grab in the corner with his clone out.[/QUOTe watched the video at work and was like sub looked so hype and was smiling then i read your comment and waves of frustration began flowing through my body the second my wake up gets stuffed with a mb f3 im going to rage. man you opened a can of worms

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
Kinda disappointing that everything looks like it was taken directly from MKX and MK9, but what can you do? At least MK11 he'll get completely new combos and stuff.

thlityoursloat

kick kick
But if it belongs to a string you have a lot of time to react and fuzzy guard as slide is faster, so he isn't opening you that way.
That's possible, but not necessarily set in stone, the string could have a startup or cancel advantage such that you can't fuzzy.

kantboy-2

Ripper
Seeing how good Sub-Zero looks, I now want Scorpion back to see what would be the MKX moves mash-up they'd give him for I2.

Seriously.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I know it's kind of an obvious connection that I should have made instantly, but I guess they're re-using some MKX moves because of the all the legacy characters in this game. Maybe they were going for more of a familiar legacy character feel with him instead of rebuilding him for I2 from the ground up.

Lokheit

Noob
Also I want to point out that his command grab (and we don't even know if it's a gear move) isn't as strong in this game as pressing low covers low (block low) and tick throws (ducks high hits).

DC4-3

Low tier button masher.
I liked because this is the best gif for what you've described. I LOVE Seinfeld. I actually watch the discs every night.
I love watching Seinfeld as well. Haven't watched enough to be honest. Can't for the return of Curb Your Enthusiasm!

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
He has some really cool special moves but come on, they literally copy pasted his whole MKX moveset....they could have given him flashy sword strings like Robin

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Sub looks sweet, design is cool too as Jim Lee did both him and Scorp in Injustice 1. I just hope they give him Deception Shredder helmet as gear and hopefully Ice Shower move? His Super is also just insanely cool and flashy. I wish they'd implement his teleport more in more games/gameplay.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I'm interested in what his knockdown is gonna be. In MKX, Grandmaster players would opt for the F12 because it's dank but it looks like they chose the Cryomancer F122, the launcher(which is the better option imo so SZ can convert off of a freeze without bar, since MKX 242 probably be a thing since no run to convert with). If the command grab is cancellable again it'll probably be hammer, if not maybe 112 if it has better hit advantage?

Imagine if he got his jump 1 back, trying to deal with that on cross up, lul

9_Lives

Noob
I'm seeing him having trouble with puddles ie Aquaman ivy atrocitus etc. I bet he's going to give characters like cheetah and hopefully Catwoman problems lol

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Observations:

1) That face when it sounds like Batman is talking to himself in the intro :eek:

2) It looks like this is combining elements of sub from his entire run in MK, which is cool

3) But I want to know which of these are gear moves, and which are part of his actual moveset

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Seeing how cool Cryomancer + GM (+ a bit of MK9 Subbie) look, I suddenly realized:

Brace yourselves for God of Displacing Storms Raiden lol.
I actually hope Raiden is a 3 way merge, would be so much better than MKX Raiden lol. If he could teleport, push you into and trap you AND have set ups=hehe that's just pure evil.:D

crosshair271

Sub-Xerox
Is that what MKX character would be like if they had no variations?
Pretty much. I begged for a separate mode with variation swap but oh well.

I'm a little pissed he got everything us Sub players said he needed and begged for in MKX but oh well. This may be the only reason I ever play this game.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
This dude is going to have TICK THROWS WITH AN ICE CLONE.

I'm also pretty sure that the ice shatter move his plus on block since he does a shoulder charge.

As long as I can make Shredder Sub-Zero with gear I am hype.